Fric & Frac 12"?ID Pleez?

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
What's the name of the single done by two female mcs called Fric & Frac? Marley production maybe?"I got Fric & Frac in the house..."- Just Rhymin W/ Biz. I have heard or seenn this in many moons? Anyone?

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    What's the name of the single done by two female mcs called Fric & Frac? Marley production maybe?
    "I got Fric & Frac in the house..."- Just Rhymin W/ Biz. I have heard or seenn this in many moons?

Anyone?

"You Shouldn't Have Done It" b/w "Jealous Girls" on Romil records

I always pull this out thinking I'm gonna let it go and get some of that random rap money, but then end up listening to it and deciding to keep it.

There's supposedly a second 12", which I've never heard.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    What's the name of the single done by two female mcs called Fric & Frac? Marley production maybe?
    "I got Fric & Frac in the house..."- Just Rhymin W/ Biz. I have heard or seenn this in many moons?

I always pull this out thinking I'm gonna let it go and get some of that random rap money, but then end up listening to it and deciding to keep it.

Good Lookin out. Who produced it & what's there history. I vague remember them being on the radio talkin about their song. The song was kinda buttery i recall.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Good Lookin out. Who produced it & what's there history. I vague remember them being on the radio talkin about their song. The song was kinda buttery i recall.

Oh, sorry--it is a Marley production. I don't know anything else about them, though.

• There's a weak one by them on Invasion (Profile subsidiary), and then a third single which is killer but impossible.

• As far as I heard the story is that they recorded the tune out of fun, and pressed up a small amount of records, but never any official release.

Than the guys of a compilation series out of the UK got one copy and thought how great it is and put it on their series.

http://www.discogs.com/release/57716

Peace
    Hawkeye

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    'Go Southside' and 'Who's On Mine' were apparently not pressed on vinyl, despite the rumours.
    Morgan Khan and the Street Sounds guys took those cuts off a DAT for 'Hip-Hop 18'.

• OK, but I read somewhere, dont ask me where, that there are some acetates of this recordings.

Oh shit, I think Freddy Fresh wrote it in his book.

Go check it, mine is in the basement right now.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    OK, but I read somewhere, dont ask me where, that there are some acetates of this recordings.

Oh shit, I think Freddy Fresh wrote it in his book.
    Go check it, mine is in the basement right now.

Yeah, I saw that too... but he kinda contradicted it elsewhere in there too.
    Someone I know asked Marley - who said it was never on any form of vinyl/acetate.

I'd love to turn one up though.

• I'd love to turn one up though.

Call me when you do !!!!

Peace
    hawkeye

• yeah I got the hip hop 18 w/ go southside and it's heat. I like the romil single better though.