Hip-hop wanted!

DWGDWG 334 Posts
edited February 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Asking on SS has nearly always proven fruitful... so why not try again, eh?If anyone has any of the following records for sale, hit me up via PM... Maybe we can work something out.Mytee G Poetic 'Com'n Wit Nuff Ruffness / Listen To The Lyrics' 12"DJ Class 'Class Is In Session/Pump Up The Levels' 12" Ron B 'Stitch By Stitch/The Live Entertainer' 12"Legion Of Doom 'Live Bait' 12"Baby J & E Rock 'Cometh 'Tales from the Lite Side' 12"Dee and Ice 'The Man In the Back' 12"Kool Kev the Lyrical Stinger 'My Experience' 12"M.C Outloud 'Clean and Sober/I'll Put A Hurten' 12"MC Lord 'It's A Hit 12"Northside Strong 'The Stickup / Bob Ya Head' 12"MC Yalm & DJ Once-Twice 'Cold Destruction/The Brooklyn War' 12"City Terror 'Product Distribution/Violation' 12"Will pay ca$h - or trade for RAER sneaks!

Comments

• feels good to see mytee g poetic up there, a big personal fave from back when it came out. i wish i had a spare.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    feels good to see mytee g poetic up there, a big personal fave from back when it came out. i wish i had a spare.

Yeah! I love that 'Listen To The Lyrics' cut... but I've never seen a copy. I'm guessing it's 'out there somewhere' and will turn up eventually, but I thought I'd check on here first.

Were all copies 'promo only'? Every time I see his other 12", the label has 'promotional only' on it.

• LuusoLuuso 17 Posts
    yeah it's a dope 12"! I like both sides equally.
    What was the other 12"?

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    yeah it's a dope 12"! I like both sides equally.
    What was the other 12"?

This one, which turns up a bit more often, has 'Brick City Blues' on the flipside. It's cool, but I want 'Listen To The Lyrics'!

• I think the "other one" is on ebay now...

Dress

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    I think the "other one" is on ebay now...

Yeah - that's where I 'borrowed' the above image from...