juicing and supplement strut

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
so necessary.kale, brussel sprouts, carrots and all kinds of sick ass shit. do it on an empty stomach. put a touch of ginger root and you cant taste any of that nasty shit. enzyme attack to the massive. dont even fuck with it if it aint raw. odwalla is sugar froth. pasturization is a downer. raw is life. you need enzymes now. your body slows down making them as you get older and you need a massive injection dailydrink a gallon of water and supplement your ass off all day long.coq10almal-theanineomega 3siberian eleuthero rootnacsilymarinbio k (so necessary)then mix in the ethnic field recordings and walk around the house naked and your set.38 and heavy duty real world power moves means this kind of shit is so necessary.who is down with this lifestyle? it is kind of expensive but whatever dude so are toys and other bullshit that give nothing back.p.s. i dont inhale (seriously).ap

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude
    how about just some like passion fruit and OJ?

• that aint nothing but sugar batch. you need not drink that countrytime bullshit. i aint talking about a glass of lemonade or some shit. i am talking about a raw ass bok choy liquid squirt up in your face. you aint even allowed to drink it cold. room temp for massive enzyme efficancy. i am trying to glow batch. i need that healthy emeraus hall your love is my desire look. tomorrow is the day of romance. deal brohaun.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    that aint nothing but sugar batch. you need not drink that countrytime bullshit. i aint talking about a glass of lemonade or some shit. i am talking about a raw ass bok choy liquid squirt up in your face. you aint even allowed to drink it cold. room temp for massive enzyme efficancy. i am trying to glow batch. i need that healthy emeraus hall your love is my desire look. tomorrow is the day of romance. deal brohaun.

^^^ POST OF THE CENTURION

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    that aint nothing but sugar batch. you need not drink that countrytime bullshit. i aint talking about a glass of lemonade or some shit. i am talking about a raw ass bok choy liquid squirt up in your face. you aint even allowed to drink it cold. room temp for massive enzyme efficancy. i am trying to glow batch. i need that healthy emeraus hall your love is my desire look. tomorrow is the day of romance. deal brohaun.

I AM TALKING ABOUT A RAW ASS BOK CHOY LIQUID SQUIRT UP IN YOUR FACE!!!

I am dying over here. Too good.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    What you know about Noni juice?

• emeraus hall

• A good quality multi vitamin & fish oil is all u really need and eating clean..maybe bulgarian tribulus if your Testosterone levels are low.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

pure entertainment!

• anthony is speaking PURE TRUTH.

its hard to keep this stuff up on the regular but really good for you. unfortunately i only really chow like this in the summer.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    www.healthranger.org

Lycra is NAGL but the nutrition advice is on point.

• A good quality multi vitamin & fish oil is all u really need and eating clean..maybe bulgarian tribulus if your Testosterone levels are low.

best first post evar but this is false rasta. i call bullshit. fuk a centrum. if your enzyme levels are not high and your probacteria is not cranking you cannot absorb shit. take all the one a day for men you want but you need bok choy juice on an empty stomach.

• What you know about Noni juice?

One time I was with her, and I said "I just want to grip and circle my tongue around those nunnies", and she said to me "you're so cute" and I thought stop, but I play up to that and...

...oh, "noni juice"? Not the true "V Love"? Well damn.

• What you know about Noni juice?

Haha, we cop noni from the old-ass Portuguese farmer dude who sits on his porch in Moloa'a all day...

I got the big-ass juicer and the Vitamix. I usually do carrots, ginger, starfruit, kiwi, and tatsoi.

• Got the lady a Champion juicer for Christmas. Now our energy is

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• Haha, we cop noni from the old-ass Portuguese farmer dude who sits on his porch in Moloa'a all day...

Damn. I know this is supposed to be a healthy thread, but I could go to Leonard's for just one malasadas right about now.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

• i rock a smoothie every morning and throw in whatevers in my fridge. spinach, yogurt, banana, berries, carrotts whatever. looks like shit, tastes like whatever but its prolly the only way im gonna get any sort of veggies for the day.

-rich

• good topic, good laughs too. I've been using probiotics for awhile now (in pill form), feeling positive results, but now wonder if I could replace them with something like what you all are describing with the juicing etc. Any more info on what people eat/take is appreciated. I take New Chapter "Every Man" as well as Vitabase probiotics (with enteric coating, an important factor), and Enzymedica digestive enzymes with meals that don't include raw/organic food.

looks like shit, tastes like whatever

this cracked me up!

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    and Enzymedica digestive enzymes with meals that don't include raw/organic food.

what are good online resources to learn about this stuff? I have Crohn's Disease, and while i haven't had complications for many years, it's always a good idea for me to step my digestion/GI game up. plaese to drop a dime on tha enzymes!

• what are good online resources to learn about this stuff? I have Crohn's Disease, and while i haven't had complications for many years, it's always a good idea for me to step my digestion/GI game up. plaese to drop a dime on tha enzymes!

these are a good place to start, I'm sure there's a lot more info out there as well.

http://www.enzymestuff.com

http://www.enzymedica.com

http://www.vitabase.com/supplements/digestive-health/default.aspx

Lots of companies make this stuff, but if you research a bit you'll probably find that enzymedica's stuff is superior (I don't work for them though)!

I was turned on to this type of stuff a few years ago by a couple of women who owned/worked at a health food store in rural Pennsylvania, been using various stuff like it ever since and feeling pretty good.
    Feel free to PM me if you want, and maybe I can help a little more. Good luck!

• these are a good place to start, I'm sure there's a lot more info out there as well.

http://www.enzymestuff.com

http://www.enzymedica.com

http://www.vitabase.com/supplements/digestive-health/default.aspx

Lots of companies make this stuff, but if you research a bit you'll probably find that enzymedica's stuff is superior (I don't work for them though)!

Very cool, thank you for the links.

I know we got into various supplments and whatnot last year, which moved into what foods are essentially better to eat, since often times you can get those nutrients better from the source than in pill form.

I haven't gone heavy duty into the supplement thing yet, but wouldn't mind doing that, The only thing I take now is wheatgrass and psyllium. The only thing I hate is when I start eating better, and I go into my bad habits again. I know that better body = better state of mind, and I'm still struggling but making a much better effort than I did years ago.

EDIT/ADDITION: I went to the health food store last week and read an article about aminos and amino supplements, and how it can be useful before you get into any level of activity. I just want to know if it will actually benefit me, or should I just walk another mile or two?

• Haha, we cop noni from the old-ass Portuguese farmer dude who sits on his porch in Moloa'a all day...

Damn. I know this is supposed to be a healthy thread, but I could go to Leonard's for just one malasadas right about now.

Man, where's the 'walk away son' graemlin?

I'll mess with a laulau every now and then though.

Noni is funky, I'm glad you can get frozen acai in the States now though.

• the only supplements i do take are some fish oil, a green formula super nutrition vitamin and chorella.

when it comes to probiotics, i just eat some yogurt.

i feel like taking these things and drinking my shake/smoothie kind of balances the other stuff like eating too much red meat or drinking excessively.

• Man, where's the 'walk away son' graemlin?

I'll mess with a laulau every now and then though.

Fortunately I'm 3000 miles away from the closest Leonard's, but when I'm back home, I just crave one. It's bad, I know.

• here is the thing... frozen yogurt and pasturized juice is not healthy. it is just liqufied sugar. that dariy shit that coats your stomach and prevents the absorbtion of nutrients is a scam. the dairy industry wants you to beleive milk is a good source of calcium. milk prevents calcium absorbtion by lining the walls of your stomach with a thick film.

what you are looking for is raw food. this is where the enzymes and nutrients are at. your body cannot get the enzymes out of food that is masked in dairy or destroyed by heat (cooking). this is why you need the raw. over-cooked veggies are an ok source of fiber but they have basically lost all the nutrients because of the fact they are cooked.

do not mix your raw with other foods that will mask it. get your raw at room tempature so your body can break it right down.

also, you need probiotics in your stomach in order to break down food into nutrients. this is what is up with bio-k. it is expensive but it works. one small bottle is equal to 100 cartons of yogurt. i use the non-dairy version on an empty stomach. i do not put food on top of this shit. i wait for it to do it's magic, then it's gone.

if you have health problems i would advise raw foods, juicing, bio k and supplements. i would stay away from dairy and red meat, things that your body cannot break down. you will digest raw in 2 hours, red meat in 2 days. its rough out there.

juice on an empty stomach. do not put raw juice on top of anything else.

i basically juice, eat chicken twice a week, fish twice a week and eat beans, nuts, rice, veggies, fruits, and the like... i avoid all the dairy i can and do not eat red meat. it do not drink soda, i drink water. i do not eat fast food. i am on the burrito and sushi diet.

i want to say that it sounds gross at first but once you start with this shit you will wonder how you ever at that fast food garbage. i feel like i am 25 and i just turned 38.

• listen i aint trying to preach this shit, im just all excited. i am looking for the glow.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

I'm on the juice and look at me. You need to get with AP's diet advice.