snitches get stitches

Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    "Police Deputy Chief Eric Johnson said officers found Hook after responding to a reported assault at the Cheeks Night Club about 2 a.m. Sunday"

"According to Susan Hook, her husband received a call late Saturday from someone wanting to meet with him at a bar. She said her husband told her the man never showed up, but that as he was leaving the parking lot, a group of men pulled him from his car and beat him."

"Susan Hook said her husband did not frequent bars"

HAHAHAHA....Cheeks is a titty bar in Santa Fe...suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure he didn't frequent bars. Dude prolly got whooped for feelin on some boobies when he shouldn't have been.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    yeah, duke looks like he frequents the strip club.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Snitches aren't all bad. See Enron or Watergate, etc..

• Yeah I think that dude had some dirt on that system so they sicc'd their goons on him...though he may very well have been into "cheeks" on the side

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    on a tangential note i was searching for an image of one of those 'stop snitchin' shirts (is that a national thing yet or just dc/bmore?) and i came up with this

http://jrrobertssecurity.com/security-news/security-crime-news0069.htm

"April 30, 2005 - In shopping malls around the city, young people are buying T-shirts with statements that would make any parent, police officer or community leader cringe: "Criminal minded." "Let's get blown" "Ready to Die."

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    'stop snitchin' shirts (is that a national thing yet or just dc/bmore?)

They're selling those in Harlem, too (I was trying to convince D****l to buy one, but no dice).

(Not this corny one designed by Tangg the Juice, though )

• What is that "stop snitchin' " dvd about?

Dress

What is that "stop snitchin' " dvd about?

Dress

Here's a review from the Baltimore City Paper:

http://www.citypaper.com/film/review.asp?id=4233

And a lengthier one that gives this "masterful tour de force of a movie" its proper due:

http://www.ponyone.net/moviereviews_stopsnitchin.html

This isn't the one I've seen, either, but it's very fany (long sleeves and everything)!

Here is the police retaliation shirt:

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    What is that "stop snitchin' " dvd about?

How motherf**kers shouldn't snitch... with a brief digression into the current location of Carmelo Anthony's bronze Olympic metal.[color:#666666]*

*"Probably at the bottom of a lake somewhere," according to your mellow 'Melo.[/color]

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

I'd maybe rock a "keep talking" shirt to be on some "ironic" steez (no whitebelt/trustfund/amazing projects)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    ugh

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Is this one popular? I just saw a young single mother with about three little ones pushing a stroller down the street today wearing this (and it looked like she meant it, too)...

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    ugh

What are gou ugh-ing about!??!!? M.I.A. rocks one with the sleeves cut-off!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    That is what's supposed to happen. Should have minded his own business.............

• Nah, I don't think y'all realize the people dude was snitched on are some corrupt ass fucked up fools. Allegedly, of course, but I dunno...snitching on some foul white collar crooks ain't all that bad, especially when they fucking with money that's supposed to be used for education and shit.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I'd maybe rock a "keep talking" shirt to be on some "ironic" steez (no whitebelt/trustfund/amazing projects)

A KEEP TALKING shirt would undoubtedly make your cipher complete...

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    snitching on some foul white collar crooks ain't all that bad, especially when they fucking with money that's supposed to be used for education and shit.

Versus brothers corrupting the community directly? Nice double standard....

• snitching on some foul white collar crooks ain't all that bad, especially when they fucking with money that's supposed to be used for education and shit.

I never said that...

• snitching on some foul white collar crooks ain't all that bad, especially when they fucking with money that's supposed to be used for education and shit.

I would say snitching in the streets & snitching in the corporate/govt world are 2 different things.

Snitching in the streets is grounds for pummeling or worse.
    Thats just the way it is. Not saying it's right but thats just how it is.

Snitching on some punk corrupt Gov't connected Mill/Billionares who're taking peoples tax money or endangering people to make a dime is worthy of a whistleblower.
    Fuck them punk Enron mother fuckas.

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    And a lengthier one that gives this "masterful tour de force of a movie" its proper due:

http://www.ponyone.net/moviereviews_stopsnitchin.html

You can sense the man???s fear and hence the horror of the ghetto when he talks about a person that will kill you AND tell on you.

Perhaps the most poignant of these segments is the one featuring a promising young rapper freestyling for the camera. When he???s done, the image freezes, mimicking Truffaut in ???The 400 Blows???, and Suge shatters our idea that this man could become the next Jay-Z or Ludacris by informing us via title card that this youngster was ???Arrested for attempted murder???..Nigga snitched on him???. With this Suge makes us feel his hatred for stool pigeons because we know this gentleman had a bright future if someone hadn???t talked.

Tip: Stop trying to kill people.

• ArchaicArchaic 633 Posts

The first Enron employee to go to jail, Ben Glisan, who bargained for a 5 year sentence as he's being set up to snitch on his higher-ups, is an old friend of mine from Houston. His brother was at my house just the other day.

• ehuffmanehuffman 302 Posts

The first Enron employee to go to jail, Ben Glisan, who bargained for a 5 year sentence as he's being set up to snitch on his higher-ups, is an old friend of mine from Houston. His brother was at my house just the other day.

Ben Glisan, a former Enron Corp. treasurer, faced multiple charges of money laundering, wire fraud and conspiracy as part of a 109-count indictment against his one-time boss, former Enron finance chief Andrew Fastow. At first, he pleaded innocent to all charges. Then, on Sept. 10, 2003, he changed his plea to guilty on a single count of conspiracy.

Glisan was fired in November 2001, less than a month before Enron filed for bankruptcy, when an internal probe revealed he gained $1 million from a $5,800 investment in one of several complex deals at the heart of the Justice Department's case against the Houston company. He also negotiated for Enron in some of its transactions with Raptor, and worked with Fastow and Kopper in creating and running LJM2.

He was immediately sentenced to prison for five years and became the first former Enron executive to serve time. "I think I would simply like to say I take full responsibility for my actions," Glisan told the judge. He later began cooperating with prosecutors.

I agree with the fuck enron motherfuckers statement.

"Enron employees lost their savings mainly by investing in employer stock inside their 401(k) plan, and because they received such employer stock as matching contributions from the employer (which could not be sold until age 60). Many employees purchased stock within the plan while the corporation was engaged in what is now a well publicized fraud calculated to artificially inflate the stock price. The blackout period aggravated the situation.

While administrative blackouts with notice to the employees are not necessarily illegal (and are quite common when plans are merged or record keepers changed), the blackout here came in the midst of a uniquely troubled time for the company."

Good to see your homeboy made a million while fucking over the secretary's, housekeeping, maitenance and everyone else who worked for the company.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

Ben Glisan, a former Enron Corp. treasurer, faced multiple charges of money laundering, wire fraud and conspiracy as part of a 109-count indictment against his one-time boss, former Enron finance chief Andrew Fastow. At first, he pleaded innocent to all charges. Then, on Sept. 10, 2003, he changed his plea to guilty on a single count of conspiracy.

Glisan was fired in November 2001, less than a month before Enron filed for bankruptcy, when an internal probe revealed he gained $1 million from a $5,800 investment in one of several complex deals at the heart of the Justice Department's case against the Houston company. He also negotiated for Enron in some of its transactions with Raptor, and worked with Fastow and Kopper in creating and running LJM2.

He was immediately sentenced to prison for five years and became the first former Enron executive to serve time. "I think I would simply like to say I take full responsibility for my actions," Glisan told the judge. He later began cooperating with prosecutors.

Meanwhile, Fastow's attorneys are preparing their defense:

"Your honor,surely the testimony of a convicted felon can't be held as credible. My client is a fine upstanding member of his community with loads of cash at his disposal. This jailbird is not to be trusted....he is know to associate with music writer scum, one in particular who's views on the Project Blowed and the Lizard people are highly suspect and damaging to the community at large."

....he is know to associate with music writer scum, one in particular who's views on the Project Blowed and the Lizard people are highly suspect and damaging to the community at large."

Speaking of scum...my godfather uncle's wife's sister's husband is Robert Hanssen, currently rotting away in jail as a convicted spy.

Anybody catch the David Icke documentary on Trio last night? That British reporter was such a snooty b.i.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    ....he is know to associate with music writer scum, one in particular who's views on the Project Blowed and the Lizard people are highly suspect and damaging to the community at large."

Speaking of scum...my godfather uncle's wife's sister's husband is Robert Hanssen, currently rotting away in jail as a convicted spy.

damn...that's kinda wild(if a bit removed)...word is he used to get his rub and tug's around the corner from where I work, at a well known 'dance club/massage therapy' joint. Sounds like that guy was a classic case of 'no-one-minding-the-store' at the Agency. Dude was up to any and everything.

damn...that's kinda wild(if a bit removed)...word is he used to get his rub and tug's around the corner from where I work, at a well known 'dance club/massage therapy' joint. Sounds like that guy was a classic case of 'no-one-minding-the-store' at the Agency. Dude was up to any and everything.

I've never met him. But sure enough when he got pinched someone in my family hit everyone up for money to help his Catholic overflow of wife and kids since his pension was nullified. I played like he did for so many years...giving up nothing.

Anybody catch the David Icke documentary on Trio last night? That British reporter was such a snooty b.i.

Gotta add that Austin's Alex Jones was on there and his perspective of Icke's lizards as the turd in the punch bowl that taints the truths of an actual organized conspiracy seems like it would have been right up y'all's alley.