Best Bay Area spot to get Techs repaired?

spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I've got a pair of Techs that I need serviced in a major way...lot of stuff I can do myself but I want someone to take a look at them to see if there are problems I'm overlooking. Any Bay Area folks have a spot to recommend? There are a lot of places but I want someone who knows what's up.

Comments

• yo-

I have never used them myself, but i've heard nothin but good things about the guy who does work @ Ultra Soundz in
    ssf/san bruno? on San mateo ave at least.

plus theres aspot down the street thats got a crazy guy runnin it. pretty picked but hey??? never know.

hope that helps, if anyone knows that this guy is no good, plaese to drop knowledge.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    ultra soundz is the only place ive ever heard of friends bringing their TTs to.

and yeah you can spend a few hours down the block at the record store where everything is $4. you can only listen to stuff you bring ron. or ray. or something like that. creepy dude but hes cool. no 45s to look at though. best place ive found records is not in the bins but in the aisle where all the records are on top of one another.

found some real gems there over the years.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Thanks dudes. I'll hit it next time I'm driving up.