Trades again(lp's 7's etc)

ageage 1,131 Posts
edited February 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
Hey folks:Just some more records:(all original pressings)lp'sDewey Terry:Chief(on Tumbleweed Records)(vg+)Really, A trip out lp.All acrosss the board(rock,folk,country,funk,jazz,etc)The track "Do on my feet(what i did in the streets)"Is the funk track on this lp.Really upbeat,dope!!Paul Smith Quartet Acetate?!?!?!By the Fireside?!?!(Vg to Vg-)Jazz...,Nice lp(Audiodiscs acetate)Unknown Childrens psych lp acetate.(vg)?!?!?!I really cannot explain this..It has it's cornball moments.But, There are parts of the lp where it starts to take a folky/psych edge to it.They start jam out and it and it goes back to taking about jesus and etc.Really, A very interesting lpBruce Mackay:s/t.Psych,folk,garage stuff.A great Listen for those who are into it.I'd say more on the Psych/Folk tip ,if anything.Very Moody record from begining to end.Condition is vgLou Donaldson:Mr.Shing-a-Ling(Stereo Copy,Liberty Press)Ode to Billie Joe Break,ect..Condition is vg-Soft Machine:S/T(1st lp On Probe"US pressing)Gatefold with spinning wheel(but the right hand side of the wheel,there is a piece missing on the opening side of the jacket)Vinyl is vg+Johnny Teupen:Plays Harp(with kenny clarke,jimmy woode,sahib shihab,ect)(on saba)vg++United States Army Band:pershing's own wash d.c. 1974. the a side is tchaikovsky's 1812 overture(if your a classical buff, it's pretty cool). on the the flip side is a really cool homage to the beatles(almost 11 minutes) really cool trombone solo going on and the drum work is pretty hefty. and a cool version of tico-tico on here too.both viny and cover(w/shrink) are a strong vg+Joe jr(of joe jr and the side effects):the voice of love(on diamond).yes, an o.g. of this hong kong super go go music(sounds kind funny).anyways, mod-ish,go go style,bubble gum, rock!!! it is mainly kinda ballad love songs.but it is pretty rare and a breath of fresh hong kong air.(i think they are from hong kong)both the jacket and vinyl are excellent.Jacobs Ladder:if i had a wish...lp(love joy).another bay area gemm.pretty much a really nice loner folk/psych-ish.definetly has some pretty rocking moments.the song"intentions" towards the middle of the song,it jams into a really heavy sounding(almost identical)ramsey lewis"les flurs" type.the cover is pretty cool.the jacket and vinyl are both vg to vg+The Okemos Jazz Ensemble:Rocky Mountain High 73-74(dir. bill wright).Wow,this a pretty dope h.s. band record.hailing from michigan,these kids(well grown adults now) are laying it down. with a really cool version of "shaft","give it one",and even a dope ass rocking version of carol king's"it's too late baby" a really fast version.the cover(gatefold) has a split on the bottom right corner and some water damage. and the vinyl, even though it's a bit crackly,(and there is one skip on "norwegian wood"at the first minute)and the center whole is a little big, it plays cool and is a g to g-.i would not pass it up, eve in it's condition.7'sMohawks:Landscape 7in(vg+) on pama(Purple Lbl)Needs no intro.will list more later tonight under same page(I hope)Symphonic Four:Who do you think your fooling parts 1&2(on Zudan)A really clean copy of this 7in.Most noted for Josh B's and Matthew Africa's "Soul Boulders" mix cd.Really nice track(probably one of the most noted on there besides the Watercolor track. condition is a strong vg+ESG:Your no good 7in.(uk release on factory/99 records)YES...This has UFO On the flip with "Moody"This need no intro.Condition of Pic jacket is a vg,has some water damage and a tear on the upper right hand corner.Vinyl is a strong vg+Nasty Minds(With Ike turner)Getting Nasty/Nutting upYes, On the Sonja Label and It's the known tune's from "A Black Man's Soul" lpCame Out in 1963(as Ike was Featured on this 7in) under the group's name "The Nasty Minds" Condition is a vg(But plays excellent).Cold Crush Brothers:Feel the Horns/We can do this 7in.(On B-Boy,UK Issue)Condition is ex.BDP:Jack of Spades/I'm Still #1 7in(Jive US issue)Condition is nm-Johnny Griffith Inc.:Love is just a word/Tomorrow(on GeNEVA)Condition is ex.Jimmy Jones:Live and Let Live/Don't mind confessing.Condition is vg+Heavy double sided 7in.Was recently comped on O-dubs Soleside release. Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's Just Begun/Troglodyte(lp version on Rca.Italian Release On Rca,Pic Jacket)Condition is ex.Village Callers:Hector/I'm Leaving.Condition is Vg+Pretty Purdie:Funky Donkey/Caravan.Conditon is vg-Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.The Hit Squad:Pictures of Matchstickmen/Thou Shall Not Steal.Garage/surf-ish type rock.Pretty experimental stuff.It hails out of Minnesota and has a SST type feel to it(Husker Du/Minutemen,ect)Condition is ex.Dorothy Ashby:Soul Vibrations/Lonely Girl Condition is a g to g-(plays excellent though)Elephant's Memory:Mongoose:Mainly noted for Cypress Hill's "Latin Lingo"(break).Condition is a vg+Emotions:I like it/The best part of a love affair.Condition is vg+(Drill lbl)Soul-peace of mind/to mend a broken heart (on musicor) vg-(plays great)First Company-sho is bold/same old thing (on active)Really nice Funk psych. nm-711-the slurp/strange things (nm-)The Mohawks:Champ/Sound of the witchdoctor(pic sleve on phillips) condtion on both jacket and vinyl is a vg- to g+Melvin Van Peebles:Sweetback's Theme(stereo/mono copy white lbl promo) condition is nm-(unplayed store stock)The Sylvers:Fools paradise/I'm truly happy condition is vgKool and the Gang:The penguin(double side)(mono/stereo white lbl promo)condition is a nm-(unplayed store stock)Arp Life:Bilbao/BU-BU(on Tonpress)Banging breaks on both sides.Bilbao is not featured on the lp condition on both pic sleeve and vinyl are a strong vg. If interested, lemme knowAlways looking forFunk,breaks,Jazz,rock(prog,psych,int'l,punk,garage,etc),library,int'l,latin,etc.Much peace and respect:Adrian Will add more later tonight:)!!!

Comments

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hello folks:

Some more below(and above too!!:)

Lps :

Fedra Y Maxiliano:Cuentame(On Caytronics)A really nice psych/folk latin rock lp.Nice hard drums,great vocals and just an all around great lp.Condition is a vg+

Sonoma:S/T(ON ABC Dunhill)Nice phased out drum breaks and a solid rock lp(kinda reminds me of B,S AND T.Condition is vg to vg-

Dorah Hall:Trampling (nm-)on Cozy records.
    One look at the cover and your thinking,WACK!But in this case, pretty insane shit.Really loud brassy rock,soul,folk,psych shit.It does have a couple of questionable songs, But I really dig this lp.Condition is a vg+

Eddie Fisher and the Next One Hundred Years lp(vg+)has some surface noise, but plays fine and just a killer record.

Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's just begun lp(rca)No brainer. vg+

Karate:Breakout(Muza)Polish breaks.I think it was used on that rjd2's mix tape awhile ago.Really nice long loud ass break.Pretty much a blues lp.BUT, that break is just a killer.Condition is a vg+ and is on the og blue lbl.

Lavander Jane:Love Women(wmn lbl)
    Quote:"Feminism is the theory;Lesbianism is the practice.It was thought the Women's Movement that my consciousness was raised to feminism and then to recognition that I am a Lesbian"
    Pretty cool lesbian folk lp.Reminds me of Joan Baze,just two other ladies singing and playing along on this lp.Would not be a folk lp if there was no flute,guitar and an assortment of other percussive insturments around.Seriously, great loner folk lp!Condition is a Vg+Oh another quote:"Long live Dyke Nation!"dope!!

Carolyn McDade and Freinds:Under One Moon(Sonory Records)This is a great Spirital folk Lp.I really do not dabble in this field(folk), But I really enjoyed this record.If anything, it does have some odd moments, but I really have a hard time trying to judge records like this, but I just know this is a great lp.Just the cover(front and back is killer)Condition is nm-(was sealed,till i opened it)

will add more tomorrow morning:)

Much peace and respect ya'll!
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Some More records!!!!

7's

JB'S :The Grunt pt's 1 and 2(king,bllue lbl) vg+
    Another no brainer.

Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's just begun(on Kinetic) vg to vg+
    I preferr this version than the lp.So fucking raw man!

I am tired!!goodnight people's.Thanks for having a look:)

Much peace and respect
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey folks:

Just some more records:(all original pressings)

lp's
    Dewey Terry:Chief(on Tumbleweed Records)(vg+)
    Really, A trip out lp.All acrosss the board(rock,folk,country,funk,jazz,etc)
    The track "Do on my feet(what i did in the streets)"Is the funk track on this lp.Really upbeat,dope!!

Paul Smith Quartet Acetate?!?!?!By the Fireside?!?!(Vg to Vg-)
    Jazz...,Nice lp(Audiodiscs acetate)

Unknown Childrens psych lp acetate.(vg)?!?!?!
    I really cannot explain this..It has it's cornball moments.But, There are parts of the lp where it starts to take a folky/psych edge to it.They start jam out and it and it goes back to taking about jesus and etc.Really, A very interesting lp

Bruce Mackay:s/t.Psych,folk,garage stuff.A great Listen for those who are into it.I'd say more on the Psych/Folk tip ,if anything.Very Moody record from begining to end.Condition is vg

Lou Donaldson:Mr.Shing-a-Ling(Stereo Copy,Liberty Press)Ode to Billie Joe Break,ect..Condition is vg-

Soft Machine:S/T(1st lp On Probe"US pressing)Gatefold with spinning wheel(but the right hand side of the wheel,there is a piece missing on the opening side of the jacket)Vinyl is vg+

Johnny Teupen:Plays Harp(with kenny clarke,jimmy woode,sahib shihab,ect)(on saba)
    vg++

United States Army Band:pershing's own wash d.c. 1974. the a side is tchaikovsky's
    1812 overture(if your a classical buff, it's pretty cool). on the the flip side is a
    really cool homage to the beatles(almost 11 minutes) really cool trombone solo going
    on and the drum work is pretty hefty. and a cool version of tico-tico on here
    too.both viny and cover(w/shrink) are a strong vg+

Joe jr(of joe jr and the side effects):the voice of love(on diamond).yes, an o.g.
    of this hong kong super go go music(sounds kind funny).anyways, mod-ish,go go
    style,bubble gum, rock!!! it is mainly kinda ballad love songs.but it is pretty rare
    and a breath of fresh hong kong air.(i think they are from hong kong)both the jacket
    and vinyl are excellent.

Jacobs Ladder:if i had a wish...lp(love joy).another bay area gemm.pretty much a
    really nice loner folk/psych-ish.definetly has some pretty rocking
    moments.the song"intentions" towards the middle of the song,it jams into a really
    heavy sounding(almost identical)ramsey lewis"les flurs" type.the cover is pretty
    cool.the jacket and vinyl are both vg to vg+

The Okemos Jazz Ensemble:Rocky Mountain High 73-74(dir. bill wright).Wow,this a
    pretty dope h.s. band record.hailing from michigan,these kids(well grown adults now)
    are laying it down. with a really cool version of "shaft","give it one",and even a
    dope ass rocking version of carol king's"it's too late baby" a really fast
    version.the cover(gatefold) has a split on the bottom right corner and some water
    damage. and the vinyl, even though it's a bit crackly,(and there is one skip on
    "norwegian wood"at the first minute)and the center whole is a little big, it plays
    cool and is a g to g-.i would not pass it up, eve in it's condition.

Fedra Y Maxiliano:Cuentame(On Caytronics)A really nice psych/folk latin rock lp.Nice hard drums,great vocals and just an all around great lp.Condition is a vg+

Sonoma:S/T(ON ABC Dunhill)Nice phased out drum breaks and a solid rock lp(kinda reminds me of B,S AND T.Condition is vg to vg-

One look at the cover and your thinking,WACK!But in this case, pretty insane shit.Really loud brassy rock,soul,folk,psych shit.It does have a couple of questionable songs, But I really dig this lp.Condition is a vg+

Eddie Fisher and the Next One Hundred Years lp(vg+)has some surface noise, but plays fine and just a killer record.

Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's just begun lp(rca)No brainer. vg+

Karate:Breakout(Muza)Polish breaks.I think it was used on that rjd2's mix tape awhile ago.Really nice long loud ass break.Pretty much a blues lp.BUT, that break is just a killer.Condition is a vg+ and is on the og blue lbl.

Quote:"Feminism is the theory;Lesbianism is the practice.It was thought the Women's Movement that my consciousness was raised to feminism and then to recognition that I am a Lesbian"
    Pretty cool lesbian folk lp.Reminds me of Joan Baze,just two other ladies singing and playing along on this lp.Would not be a folk lp if there was no flute,guitar and an assortment of other percussive insturments around.Seriously, great loner folk lp!Condition is a Vg+Oh another quote:"Long live Dyke Nation!"dope!!

Carolyn McDade and Freinds:Under One Moon(Sonory Records)This is a great Spirital folk Lp.I really do not dabble in this field(folk), But I really enjoyed this record.If anything, it does have some odd moments, but I really have a hard time trying to judge records like this, but I just know this is a great lp.Just the cover(front and back is killer)Condition is nm-(was sealed,till i opened it)

7's
    Mohawks:Landscape 7in(vg+) on pama(Purple Lbl)Needs no intro.
    will list more later tonight under same page(I hope)

Symphonic Four:Who do you think your fooling parts 1&2(on Zudan)
    A really clean copy of this 7in.Most noted for Josh B's and Matthew Africa's "Soul Boulders" mix cd.Really nice track(probably one of the most noted on there besides the Watercolor track. condition is a strong vg+

ESG:Your no good 7in.(uk release on factory/99 records)YES...This has UFO On the flip with "Moody"This need no intro.Condition of Pic jacket is a vg,has some water damage and a tear on the upper right hand corner.Vinyl is a strong vg+

Nasty Minds(With Ike turner)Getting Nasty/Nutting up
    Yes, On the Sonja Label and It's the known tune's from "A Black Man's Soul" lp
    Came Out in 1963(as Ike was Featured on this 7in) under the group's name "The Nasty Minds" Condition is a vg(But plays excellent).

Cold Crush Brothers:Feel the Horns/We can do this 7in.(On B-Boy,UK Issue)Condition is ex.

BDP:Jack of Spades/I'm Still #1 7in(Jive US issue)Condition is nm-

Johnny Griffith Inc.:Love is just a word/Tomorrow(on GeNEVA)Condition is ex.

Jimmy Jones:Live and Let Live/Don't mind confessing.Condition is vg+
    Heavy double sided 7in.Was recently comped on O-dubs Soleside release.

Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's Just Begun/Troglodyte(lp version on Rca.Italian Release On Rca,Pic Jacket)Condition is ex.

Village Callers:Hector/I'm Leaving.Condition is Vg+

Pretty Purdie:Funky Donkey/Caravan.Conditon is vg-

Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.

The Hit Squad:Pictures of Matchstickmen/Thou Shall Not Steal.Garage/surf-ish type rock.Pretty experimental stuff.It hails out of Minnesota and has a SST type feel to it(Husker Du/Minutemen,ect)Condition is ex.

Dorothy Ashby:Soul Vibrations/Lonely Girl Condition is a g to g-(plays excellent though)

Elephant's Memory:Mongoose:Mainly noted for Cypress Hill's "Latin Lingo"(break).
    Condition is a vg+

Emotions:I like it/The best part of a love affair.Condition is vg+(Drill lbl)

Soul-peace of mind/to mend a broken heart (on musicor) vg-(plays great)

First Company-sho is bold/same old thing (on active)Really nice Funk psych. nm-

711-the slurp/strange things (nm-)

The Mohawks:Champ/Sound of the witchdoctor(pic sleve on phillips) condtion on both jacket and vinyl is a vg- to g+

Melvin Van Peebles:Sweetback's Theme(stereo/mono copy white lbl promo) condition is nm-(unplayed store stock)

The Sylvers:Fools paradise/I'm truly happy condition is vg

Kool and the Gang:The penguin(double side)(mono/stereo white lbl promo )condition is a nm-(unplayed store stock)

Arp Life:Bilbao/BU-BU(on Tonpress)Banging breaks on both sides.Bilbao is not featured on the lp condition on both pic sleeve and vinyl are a strong vg.

Another no brainer.

If interested, lemme know

Always looking for
    Funk,breaks,Jazz,rock(prog,psych,int'l,punk,garage,etc),library,int'l,latin,etc.

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    On hold

ESG:Your no good 7in.(uk release on factory/99 records)YES...This has UFO On the flip with "Moody"This need no intro.Condition of Pic jacket is a vg,has some water damage and a tear on the upper right hand corner.Vinyl is a strong vg+

rest is up for grabs:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Kinda still on hold, but up for grabs too(looking for the right offer)

rest is up for grabs:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey Folks:

ON hold still(for the time being)

Ray Bryant:Up above the rock lp
    Esg:7in
    Symphonic Four:7in

the rest is still here..

Keep em rolling folks!!

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey people:

Ok,so this is gone for sure:

Ray Bryant:Up above the rock LP

Still have more to list and choose from.(look above this posting)

Lemme know:)

Thanks to all who have pm'd me too with interest!

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey Folks:

Ok theses are gone:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ray Bryant:Up above the Rock lp

Bruce Mackay:s/t.Psych,folk,garage stuff.A great Listen for those who are into it.I'd say more on the Psych/Folk tip ,if anything.Very Moody record from begining to end.Condition is vg

pretty dope h.s. band record.hailing from michigan,these kids(well grown adults now)
    are laying it down. with a really cool version of "shaft","give it one",and even a
    version.the cover(gatefold) has a split on the bottom right corner and some water
    "norwegian wood"at the first minute)and the center whole is a little big, it plays

United States Army Band:pershing's own wash d.c. 1974. the a side is tchaikovsky's
    1812 overture(if your a classical buff, it's pretty cool). on the the flip side is a
    really cool homage to the beatles(almost 11 minutes) really cool trombone solo going
    on and the drum work is pretty hefty. and a cool version of tico-tico on here
    too.both viny and cover(w/shrink) are a strong vg+

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On hold

Cold Crush Brothers:Feel the Horns/We can do this 7in.(On B-Boy,UK Issue)Condition is ex.

Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.
    Dorothy Ashby:Soul Vibrations/Lonely Girl Condition is a g to g-(plays excellent though)

Elephant's Memory:Mongoose:Mainly noted for Cypress Hill's "Latin Lingo"(break).
    Condition is a vg+

Arp Life:Bilbao/BU-BU(on Tonpress)Banging breaks on both sides.Bilbao is not featured on the lp condition on both pic sleeve and vinyl are a strong vg.

The Mohawks:Champ/Sound of the witchdoctor(pic sleve on phillips) condtion on both jacket and vinyl is a vg- to g+

Melvin Van Peebles:Sweetback's Theme(stereo/mono copy white lbl promo) condition is nm-(unplayed store stock)

Another no brainer.

Thank to those who showed interest in these pieces and took their time to write to me(I know it's time consuming, so I really appreciate it).

Still allot of excellent pieces left,so have a gander if you want

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey Folks:

Ok theses are gone:

Condition is a vg+

Mohawks:Landscape 7in(pama)
    Thank to those who showed interest in these pieces and took their time to write to me(I know it's time consuming, so I really appreciate it).

Still allot of excellent pieces left,so have a gander if you want

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Hey folks:

These are all gone(below)and after the gone list, Is what still is leftover:

(gone)

Condition is a vg+

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Leftovers(Some new stuff too)

Free Design:Kites are fun lp(vg-g+)Plays with some noise but all in all, a good listen.Jacket is in great condition(vg+)

The Kaleo o Kalani Trio/The Entertainers Five split lp:The only I can describe this lp is being as if it were The Hawaiian version of Free Design.I really dig this lp! I found this double and It's up for grabs.It has bubblegum moments and cheese vocals, but got a psych edge to it.The cover has scribble on it and splits at the top and bottom seam.The lp itself is a vg+

The track "Do on my feet(what i did in the streets)"Is the funk track on this lp.Really upbeat,dope!!

I really cannot explain this..It has it's cornball moments.But, There are parts of the lp where it starts to take a folky/psych edge to it.They start jam out and it and it goes back to taking about jesus and etc.Really, A very interesting lp

Soft Machine:S/T(1st lp On Probe"US pressing)Gatefold with spinning wheel(but the right hand side of the wheel,there is a piece missing on the opening side of the jacket)Vinyl is vg+

Johnny Teupen:Plays Harp(with kenny clarke,jimmy woode,sahib shihab,ect)(on saba)
    vg++

Joe jr(of joe jr and the side effects):the voice of love(on diamond).yes, an o.g.
    style,bubble gum, rock!!! it is mainly kinda ballad love songs.but it is pretty rare
    and a breath of fresh hong kong air.(i think they are from hong kong)both the jacket
    and vinyl are excellent.

Ladder Jacobs:if i had a wish...lp(love joy).another bay area gemm.pretty much a
    moments.the song"intentions" towards the middle of the song,it jams into a really
    heavy sounding(almost identical)ramsey lewis"les flurs" type.the cover is pretty
    cool.the jacket and vinyl are both vg to vg+ was featured on waxidermy right here:)!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7in

A really clean copy of this 7in.Most noted for Josh B's and Matthew Africa's "Soul Boulders" mix cd.Really nice track(probably one of the most noted on there besides the Watercolor track. condition is a strong vg+

Came Out in 1963(as Ike was Featured on this 7in) under the group's name "The Nasty Minds" Condition is a vg(But plays excellent).

Jimmy Castor Bunch:It's Just Begun/Troglodyte(lp version on Rca.Italian Release On Rca,Pic Jacket)Condition is ex.

The Hit Squad:Pictures of Matchstickmen/Thou Shall Not Steal.Garage/surf-ish type rock.Pretty experimental stuff.It hails out of Minnesota and has a SST type feel to it(Husker Du/Minutemen,ect)Condition is ex.

711-the slurp/strange things (nm-)(brainfreeze cheese)

Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.Probabaly one of the better Purdie tracks that was not on the lp.Nice big breals and horn stabs!!

Another no brainer.

I prefer this version than the lp.So fucking raw man!

Kool and the Gang:The penguin(double side)(mono/stereo white lbl promo)condition is a nm-(unplayed store stock)

Always looking for:
    Library records,Funk,Rock(psych,prog,punk,int'l,garage,ect),Breaks,jazz,Latin,etc.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    (gone)
    Eddie Fisher and the Next One Hundred Years lp(vg+)has some surface noise, but plays fine and just a killer record.(sorry about the mixup maru:)

Karate:Breakout(Muza)Polish breaks.I think it was used on that rjd2's mix tape awhile ago.Really nice long loud ass break.Pretty much a rock/blues lp.BUT, that break is just a killer.Condition is a vg+ and is on the og blue lbl.

I prefer this version than the lp.So raw!

Condition is a vg+

Leftovers(Some new stuff too)

Free Design:Kites are fun lp(vg-g+)Plays with some noise but all in all, a good listen.Jacket is in great condition(vg+)

The Kaleo o Kalani Trio/The Entertainers Five split lp:The only I can describe this lp is being as if it were The Hawaiian version of Free Design.I really dig this lp! I found this double and It's up for grabs.It has bubblegum moments and cheese vocals, but got a psych edge to it.The cover has scribble on it and splits at the top and bottom seam.The lp itself is a vg+

vg++

and vinyl are excellent.

Ladder Jacobs:if i had a wish...lp(love joy).another bay area gemm.pretty much a
    cool.the jacket and vinyl are both vg to vg+ was featured on waxidermy right here:)!

7in

711-the slurp/strange things (nm-)(brainfreeze cheese)

Pretty Purdie:Soul Clappin/Blow Your Lid.(Promo)Condition is ex.Probabaly one of the better Purdie tracks that was not on the lp.Nice big breals and horn stabs!!

JB'S :The Grunt pt's 1 and 2(ki ng,bllue lbl) vg+
    Another no brainer.

Kool and the Gang:The penguin(double side)(mono/stereo white lbl promo)condition is a nm-(unplayed store stock)

Always looking for:
    Library records,Funk,Rock(psych,prog,punk,int'l,garage,ect),Breaks,jazz,Latin,etc.

Hope to hear from ya'll soon:)

Much peace and respect:
    Adrian