Q-TIP - KAMAAL THE ABSTRACT who gots it??

tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
hey...anyone have this unreleased full CD on MPfree? I would be eternally grateful for it and if I have music you need would definitely reciprocate. Please to let me know.Cheers,Aaron

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    rapidshare.com/files/2868623/Q-_Tip_-_Kamaal_the_Abstract_2002.zip

• does anyone need the promo 12" that came out, i believe i still have this and don't have any fond feelings for it

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    I have that set. Weak. People knocked the guitar sounds, there was nothing wrong with that, but the tunes were just dull. You can't polish a terd.

Best with Quest. "Crushin' competition like Italians on grapes."

• subsub 311 Posts
    i have a promotional vinyl copy of the whole album that came out before the first kamaal 12". is it any rare? never saw a copy again....

• i have a promotional vinyl copy of the whole album that came out before the first kamaal 12". is it any rare? never saw a copy again....
    Dunno if it's rare or in demand, but I'll buy it off you!

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    The actual Original of the Vinyl (there were some bootlegs) comes with a picture cover, and is worth $50 - 75 . I had it once. And I think that it's a criminally underrated Lp with some beautiful work on it.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

If anyone has copy of the OG LP vinyl hit me up...

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    I have a bootleg copy...and will happily trade it for a CD copy. anyone want that? PM me if so.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    Kamaal is supposed to be properly issued w/ bonus tracks in April.

• When's The Rennaisance come out? I heard a couple of hot Dilla tracks on there - Movin and Fever.

• I liked the "Blue Girl" track. I thought it had a few moments here and there.

• I don't have it here, but i think i have instrumentals to this too.