What is your Ebay Winning Percentage?

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Mine is like 8 percent or something.

Comments

• 61 percent over the last two months.

haha, not really. I bid on 14 items and won 9. The most expensive purchase was $35.

• I'm floating at about 50% these days - sniping makes all the difference...

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I've been getting outbid by one bidder every time lately and it sucks.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    91%

• 12% over around 200 items. I bid on too many things tho. Highest = $120, lowest = $1.99.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    This is bringing out exactly what I was hoping for.....

all the Ebay fiends.

This is how I feel when I'm in the lead up until the last 3 seconds, and then I get outbid:

• This is bringing out exactly what I was hoping for.....

all the Ebay fiends.

This is how I feel when I'm in the lead up until the last 3 seconds, and then I get outbid:

On ebay, nothing matters except for the last 5 seconds....period. I still will never esnipe so I usually put up some crazy high bid and say to myself "if someone wants this...they're gonna have to pay for it." I'm sure sellers love seeing my name. Although my success rate is still like 85% or something because some people pay some CRAZY shit for stuff.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    probably like 35-40%. I definately finish in the top 2 about 70% of the time. I still do get a kick out of bidding $15 on a record I don't know anything about "value wise", and having it finish at like $900.

• My winning percentage has been pretty low lately, maybe around 20%. I just got tired of trying to be a baller and win every record known to man.

• maybe 10-15% i dont bid too high. peace, stein. . .

• maybe 10-15% i dont bid too high.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

On ebay, nothing matters except for the last 5 seconds....period. I still will never esnipe so I usually put up some crazy high bid and say to myself "if someone wants this...they're gonna have to pay for it." I'm sure sellers love seeing my name. Although my success rate is still like 85% or something because some people pay some CRAZY shit for stuff.

Same over here. I hardly use ebay at all these days but when I do I go in early with a high maximum bid and leave it. Hate sniping, never done it. And, yeah, I'm also around 85%.