when's the last time you made a scene?

keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Last night i ended up leaving a restaurant while a table of drunk assholes chanted "Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye!". Me and my girl went out to this Mexican spot and as we were being seated, I could tell that there was a table near us having an office party that was being REALLY loud...so we asked to be seated at the back of the restaurant (still close, considering the place only seats about 35 people). Anyway, I look around and every table is like cringing as a few chicks from the office party are screaming vulgarities like they were reciting George Carlin's list of dirty words. It was amazing, they did not stop literally YELLING obscenities for about 20 straight minutes. Meanwhile, none of the waiters or bar staff said a thing. So finally, our food comes and my girl looks like she wants to leave cause these bitches are just ruining our whole night. Anyway, i start to feel like a bitch myself for not saying anything, so i get up and go over to their table and tell them to put a lid on it. Immediately, the bar manager comes over and "breaks it up" or whatever and i go sit down....meanwhile, as i walk back to my seat, everyone in the restaurant is stopping me to say thank you like i just took out the town bully. Now the guys at their table leave, and left at their table is these 4 loud chicks and one flaming gay dude.So now they start ordering shots for the whole restaurant...except us. Like yelling out, "buy those tables a round, but not that one!" meanwhile, we are finished eating and get the check. My girl is like, get ready. So we put our coats on and start to walk out and these bitches start SCREAMING "NA NA NA NA....". THis was some shit i would have done in grade school, so it was more lame to me than offensive. Still, i wanted to slam the gay dude's face into the table and pour a pitcher of margaritas all over those skanks. i guess they made a scene more than i did. anyone else have experiences like this?

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Wait...

Wait for it...

You sound white.

Naw, I run into this shit all the time. It pulls at my pacifist nature. A few months ago, I went to a bar to catch a Bears game. It was super crowded, and me and a friend surprisingly found two seats right at the bar. So we settled in, took off our jackets, ordered a few beers, and it was real nice. Then about 10 minutes later, some dude comes up to me, and was like, "These are our seats." I was like, "What? The seats were empty we sat down." Dude said he and his fag friend had been playing Deer Hunter or something in the corner and now had come back to reclaim their (former) seats.

I honestly had ever run into this type of shit before. Can't even imagine being that rude. We were about the same size, but I was weeded and not really looking to fight. This was clearly a situation where you have to fight it out. The dude was persistant. If I wasn't caught so off guard, I probably would have continued to sit there, just to see what he did. But we got up and gave them bithches the seats. It turns out that I was with like 10 people right on the other side of the bar. The dude noticed this and looked a little dear-in-the-headlights but whatever. It was over.

• You sound white.

Flagrant misuse of "you sound white".

My own story. Me, a friend and his girl eat dinner at a restaurant. His girl is like 5 feet tall and 85 pounds but has a sassy attitude. A few days later our waiter sees her in the street (he lived in our neighborhood) and starts cussing her out because we didn't leave a good enough tip for him. I don't remember what we tipped him but at the minimum I tip 15%. I was having a bad day and when I got home she told me about it and I flipped. Went back to the restaurant and found dude. I was ready to beat the hell out of him but settled for cussing him out instead and embarrassing him in front of a room of 100 people. Everyone knew he picked up little girls at that point. We constantly kept running into him after that. He would always duck away. Once he did the fake cellphone call thing and went down some alley to avoid us. Funniest moment came when I was hanging out with my buddy and we ran into a mutual friend who was waiting for a buddy to show up. A few minutes go by and the waiter dude shows up, sees us with his friends and he whips around and walks away.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Post deleted by missbassie

You sound white.

Please. Telling people to keep it down at a restaurant is in the Ten Commandments of You Sound White.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

You sound white.

Please. Telling people to keep it down at a restaurant is in the Ten Commandments of You Sound White.

And then blogging about it on soulstrut.

• TobiTobi 187 Posts
    Two weeks ago I was in a club with my girl and some friends. Everything was cool until a two groups of turkish guys started trouble. They started yelling at each other and pushing each other around. My girl stood next to them so I tried to calm the situation down. "C'mon guys, take it easy, where are here to have some fun, ok?" and so on...Suddenly one guy punched the other and broke his nose (well I guess it was broken, there was blood all over). While the guy wanted to retaliate I still tried to seperate the groups (I was mad drunk). After a while some members of the staff appeared and threw them out of the club. Suddenly my girl told me to take a look at my shirt which I bought like three days before. There was blood on the front and the back, I even had blood on my jeans and my shoes (not my blood of course). Now I was really pissed off and told my friends that I better go now.
    When I stepped out of the club two of the turkish guys still stood there and talked to each other. I walked up to them and yelled: "You fucking turkish bastards always start trouble! If you can't behave yourself go back where you came from! We don't need you here! If you want to kill each other it's fine with me, but don't do it in a club!" ...and so on...Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with turks, but I was mad as hell. After a while a member of the club's staff came and told me to stop (I think he is also turkish), but I told him the same and got even more mad until my girl pulled me away.
    Maybe I have reacted to rude, I don't know. But fact is I was very angry because of those idiots. Next time I walk away and let them beat each other up.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    Two weeks ago I was in a club with my girl and some friends. Everything was cool until a two groups of turkish guys started trouble. They started yelling at each other and pushing each other around. My girl stood next to them so I tried to calm the situation down. "C'mon guys, take it easy, where are here to have some fun, ok?" and so on...Suddenly one guy punched the other and broke his nose (well I guess it was broken, there was blood all over). While the guy wanted to retaliate I still tried to seperate the groups (I was mad take a look at my shirt which I bought like three days before. There was blood on the front and the back, I even had blood on my jeans and my shoes (not my blood of course). Now I was really pissed off and told my friends that I better go now.
    When I stepped out of the club two of the turkish guys still stood there and talked to each other. I walked up to them and yelled: "You fucking turkish bastards always start trouble! If you can't behave yourself go back where you came from! We don't need you here! If you want to kill each other it's fine with me, but don't do it in a club!" ...and so on...drunk). After a while some members of the staff appeared and threw them out of the club. Suddenly my girl told me toDon't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with turks, but I was mad as hell. After a while a member of the club's staff came and told me to stop (I think he is also turkish), but I told him the same and got even more mad until my girl pulled me away.
    Maybe I have reacted to rude, I don't know. But fact is I was very angry because of those idiots. Next time I walk away and let them beat each other up.

Don't get me wrong? Bitte.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

You sound white.

OK, that's enough! I'm sorry, but this is in dire need of a graemlin.

I nominate...

YOU SOUND WHITE[/b]

paging dollarbin

• I walked up to them and yelled: "You fucking turkish bastards always start trouble! If you can't behave yourself go back where you came from! We don't need you here! If you want to kill each other it's fine with me, but don't do it in a club!"

how do you identify someone as being turkish? if i heard someone say "you fucking turkish bastards always start trouble", i would assume that i had stumbled onto a movie set.

btw - i get hit with a "you sound white" for complaining about an obnoxious table at a restaurant, but this guy gets a free pass for "go back where you came from"?

You sound white.

And then blogging about it on soulstrut.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with turks, I just like
    to get in the middle of their personal beefs and then get surprised
    when their blood gets on me and enjoy telling them to go back to their
    country because they always start trouble, etc...but don't get me wrong!

Two weeks ago I was in a club with my girl and some friends. Everything was cool until a two groups of turkish guys started trouble. They started yelling at each other and pushing each other around. My girl stood next to them so I tried to calm the situation down. "C'mon guys, take it easy, where are here to have some fun, ok?" and so on...Suddenly one guy punched the other and broke his nose (well I guess it was broken, there was blood all over). While the guy wanted to retaliate I still tried to seperate the groups (I was mad drunk). After a while some members of the staff appeared and threw them out of the club. Suddenly my girl told me to take a look at my shirt which I bought like three days before. There was blood on the front and the back, I even had blood on my jeans and my shoes (not my blood of course). Now I was really pissed off and told my friends that I better go now.
    When I stepped out of the club two of the turkish guys still stood there and talked to each other. I walked up to them and yelled: "You fucking turkish bastards always start trouble! If you can't behave yourself go back where you came from! We don't need you here! [/b]If you want to kill each other it's fine with me, but don't do it in a club!" ...and so on...Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with turks, but I was mad as hell. After a while a member of the club's staff came and told me to stop (I think he is also turkish), but I told him the same and got even more mad until my girl pulled me away.

That's such a great look, Mien Fuhrer.

Call me.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    yeah, and don't come here with a "some of my best friends are turkish" cause we won't believe you.

• TobiTobi 187 Posts

That's such a great look, Mien Fuhrer.

Call me.
    Hahaha, very funny. But how would you have reacted (being mad drunk + mad as hell)? Next time I walk away. But is being covered in blood the reward for trying to calm down such a situation? I know the things I said to those guys were and

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    MEL GIBSON WANNABE

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

You sound white.

OK, that's enough! I'm sorry, but this is in dire need of a graemlin.

I nominate...

YOU SOUND WHITE[/b]

paging dollarbin

Spare us the go back to your country/We don't need you here crap.

Last I checked you invited the Turkish people to help you rebuild your country. I'm assuming you're German--btw.

• TobiTobi 187 Posts
    yeah, and don't come here with a "some of my best friends are turkish" cause we won't believe you.

I don't care if you believe me or not, but it's a fact that some of my friends are turkish. Come to visit me, I'll introduce you. No problemo. And I would not post here and listen to black music if I was a nazi or had a nazi-attitude.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    At the end of November we were on our way to look at a potential apartments and we saw three kids in their early teens beating on one. They had him down on the ground and there was a crowd of kids across the street watching the whole thing. I made Man stop the car and I ran up and yelled at the kids to stop and then just lost it when they're were laughing and saying "what? what?" and "he likes it". The kid was crying and was younger and chubbier than the rest. I also yelled at the kids across the street and the man raking his lawn for not doing anything. I said the usual things about bullying and what if it was one of them and I also yelled at the girls that if they thought it was so cool and entertaining, wait til they had boyfriends that did it to them.
    A lot of them tried to scatter, but I kept on and this man who had walked up as we stopped was blocking them off. We left when one of the teachers from their school came by in a van.

that was mighty decent of you

Not to mention the fact that some of my favorite sandwiches are turkey.

Oh. That's probably more appropriate for this site.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    And I would not post here and listen to black music if I was a nazi or had a nazi-attitude.

some of my friends are turkish[/b]

I would not post here and listen to black music if I was a nazi[/b]

some of my friends are turkish[/b]

I would not post here and listen to black music if I was a nazi[/b]some of my friends are turkish[/b]

I would not post here and listen to black music if I was a nazi[/b]some of my friends are turkish[/b]

I would not post here and listen to black music if I was a nazi[/b]

*falls out of chair, climbs back up to the keybaord*

Sigh. Did you really just write that?

One thing's for sure. You are retarded.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Oh. That's probably more appropriate for this site.

My thoughts exactly.

• About two years ago I went to some small bar to have some pitchers of beer with my homie frank.
    It was just us two watching some kind of basketball game on the tv, drinking some beer, real chill n shit.
    It wasnt even that late, not close to last call and we decided to head home.
    We started walking to our car and where walking through a parking lot that was adjacent to a busy street.
    A big suburban type suv was about to pull into the street but I guess he overshot the exit and was stopped half way in the first lane with traffic heading his way.
    This mofucka decided to back up in the lot and throws his ride in reverse. Not just a regular-let me turn around and make sure its clear-reverse, but this faget burns out in reverse.
    Frank and I had to literally jump out of the way to not get run over by this dood.
    When that happened, I was heated (and a little drunk) so I slapped this doods ride and yelled some shit at him. "Watch out faggot, you almost ran us over!"
    This guy being the typical tough guy rolled down his window and said "Who are you calling a faggot?"
    To which I replied "You almost ran us over man, watch out next time."
    to which he replied "Who are you calling a faggot?" Trying to be tough and ignore my gesture of reconciliation (i spoke to him a much calmer tone than my initial comments).
    I didnt like his attitude so I said "I called you a faggot."
    He then opened his door and got out, big whoop right? One chump dont scare me.
    But then, all the other doors opened up and 4 others got out.
    One dood was hella big too, i would say a big 6'5" heavy guy and a few others about our size or smaller (both frank and I are just under 6' tall).
    So obviously, this dood with his whole crew there is gonna act like ramirez from juice and try and sweat us like we pac.
    He gets in my face and asks me again all tough what i said.
    I was scared at this point, so i just told him that he almost ran us over.
    Dood could not let it go.
    He figured that since frank was a smaller dood than me, he could push and therefore punk frank without any consequences or repercussions.
    You see, I'm not that tall right but I am a pretty strong dood, been lifting weights for a while, not to blow my own horn. Frank is skinny as heck.
    So he pushed frank to the floor, that was his first mistake.
    Didn't know that frank has been studying martial arts for over 12 years and at one time was nationally ranked in his discipline.
    Frank got up swinging, smacked dood three times in the jaw before that faget could react.
    I was surprised and slightly frozen.
    Two others go after frank along with the driver and start trying to jump him.
    They carry into the street and oncoming traffic has to go into the other lane to avoid them.
    I see this happening and the two other guys are right next to me on the sidewalk watching this 3 to 1 fight in the street.
    The biggest of them is right next to me watching and smirking.
    I thought FUCK THIS.
    I straight cold-clocked big man and decked him out on the sidewalk in one punch.
    I turn to the other dood and he backs up into the parking lot so I said fuck it, I'm gonna go help frank.
    As i step off the sidewalk into the street, my loosely tied right sneaker falls off (fucking skate shoes, yes I know skate shoes are hella corny but this was a few years ago so chill yo, aight, cool).
    I loose almost all balance as i was about to sucker punch the driver and fall on the floor.
    I'm turning over and the big man is right over me, he got decked but not knocked out...fuck.
    He is standing over me, I grab his leg so he dont kick the shit out of me and he begins to punch me in the head.
    All this is happening in the middle of a busy street where all the local bars and clubs are, the entertainment district near the university here.
    Talk about making a scene right?
    After what seems like forever, some bouncers from a club accross the street rush over and end up breaking it up and those cats skeet-skirted out hella fast in their truck.
    I only got a couple of lumps on the top of my head, completely unnoticeable because of my hair.
    frank only got pushed to the floor, they didn't even touch him once he got back up.
    AFter all was said and done we couldnt find my sneaker.
    We drove around and found on the opposite side of the street.
    When I picked it up, I noticed some treads on franks face.
    We realized that the 5th faggot who was too chump to join his friends in a 5-2 brawl had picked it up and chucked at franks face from the sidewalk to the middle of the street.
    The scene was quite large.

• You see, I'm not that tall right but I am a pretty strong dood, been lifting weights for a while, not to blow my own horn. Frank is skinny as heck.
    So he pushed frank to the floor, that was his first mistake.
    Didn't know that frank has been studying martial arts for over 12 years and at one time was nationally ranked in his discipline.
    Frank got up swinging, smacked dood three times in the jaw before that faget could react.
    I was surprised and slightly frozen.

post of the year

You always hear about the "Little did he know, I was trained in martial arts" stories, but here we are...

I like that you stuck in a little sidenote about skateshoes.

faget

post of the year

this whole fucking thread just gets better and better.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

I don't care if you believe me or not, but it's a fact that some of my friends are turkish. Come to visit me, I'll introduce you. No problemo. And I would not post here and listen to black music if I was a nazi or had a nazi-attitude.

(slow work day)

• faget

post of the year

this whole fucking thread just gets better and better.

with tobi and grandfather's permission i would like to combine their two stories into a screenplay about this little guy frank, who gets annoyed with all the turkish people in his country. so one day, after two turks get into a fight and spill blood on his skate shoes, he kicks the living shit out of the two dudes and their entire families....despite the fact that frank is 4' 10" and weighs 85lbs. see, little did they know, but frank is internationally ranked in his chosen discipline.