Ebay Fraud from Italy by recordsforall

calvincalvin 3 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
hey did anyone get taken by Diego Padovese ebay ID recordsforall? I sent him almost 2 bills for a pair of Prog/Psych classics I've been coveting for a long time. The last time I got burnt on ebay was before the private feedback and you could still request a seller's personal info, so does anyone know Diego's home phone number and address? I googled him and he shows up at a soul conference in 2005 on the www.soul-source.co.uk website. I posted there but no response yet.Hoping there's someone else out there in my same shoes.Calvin

Comments

• chrischris 287 Posts
    you're not alone it seems and there's a current thread about him on soul-source: http://www.soul-source.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=42186

• Just popped in to say Calvin is good people and has hooked me up with many a record. Never one to give less than he gets. The man deserves his $ back.

• Yeah, me. I bought a jazz LP from him late december and got nothing. I did the Paypal dispute thing and got my money back yesterday. Do that asap if you still haven't.

• wow, thanks Chris, apparently he sold a bunch of records, filled his paypal account to the tune of 10,000 pounds, bought a handfull of rare 45's from some brits then never sent the stuff he sold, so buyers yanked their paypal transactions and then Paypal reversed all the stuff he bought from the brits, so now he's got some bulldog heavyweight northern blokes ready to invade Italia just like Operation Husky in the dubya dubya eye eye.

word to the motherland.