Sites with downloadable MP3s for CDJs,etc

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
After recently purchasing a CDJ I am now on the hunt for good quality MP3s. I know The Rub website has that hot shit..and my guess is being that the whole CDJ thing is so big now..that there are probably tons of websites like this that cater to DJs that use CDs. So does anyone have any good spots for mp3 or wav downloads? Doesnt have to be a site oozing with free downloads or anything..just a good solid site that features dope shit for dl that I can bookmark and periodically check out. new shit,old shit,remixes,blends,whatever..im on the hunt and this Ares p2p just aint cuttin it. thanks.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    dogs, you gonna post a thread on every question you got or actually look up something on your own?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dogs, you gonna post a thread on every question you got or actually look up something on your own?

ps, you can very easily make your own mp3z

• dogs, you gonna post a thread on every question you got or actually look up something on your own?

I figured posting this question on a forum that is frequented by many DJs with good and similar taste(many of whom I pretty sure have their on websites with audio) could be a great way to get some good leads on some sites.

What the fuck does it matter to you? If it doesnt pertain to you, you dont have an answer, or dont like what I post on here..then dont read it. Simple as that,DOGS.

• mimmim 44 Posts

• yeah, my Soulseek quit working once I had an internet router hooked up to my computer. I really dont know why..but it seemed to be a lot better than this ARES shit I am using.

• yeah, my Soulseek quit working once I had an internet router hooked up to my computer. I really dont know why..but it seemed to be a lot better than this ARES shit I am using.

Hmm.. sounds like you need to do some port-forwarding.

Check out either

http://testic.demon.co.uk/slsk-howto/

or if you can't find your router there for generic instructions

http://www.portforward.com/routers.html