Count Bass D

gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
I suspect there are just a handful of listeners on here, but anyone seen him live? Wow, just saw him last night for the first time and even though it was just him and a beat CD on stage it was goooood. Damn. He really got the crowd into it which was real nice considering its Iowa and the crowd was small. One of my favorite beat makers for a long time now.i missed my flighthttp://download.yousendit.com/C6676F5D6E7E73FB

Comments

• that's dope. dwight is the dude. as long as he doesn't drink too too much his live shows are really amazing. last time i saw him was nashville in 2004 for the WRVU 50th year anniversary party and he killed it.

• BeekBeek 146 Posts
    Probably my favourite rapper that's still in the game

Such a big fan

Haven't seen him live though, definitely would if I ever got the chance

• I really liked Dwight Spitz, and even the one after it, but I have to say that the new one was too messy for my liking. I have no doubt that he's dope live though.

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    I really liked Dwight Spitz, and even the one after it, but I have to say that the new one was too messy for my liking. I have no doubt that he's dope live though.

Yeaaaah, I don't know what to say about the new one---I think its definately good, but it hasn't really hit me you know. I almost just want it to be another instrumental album like Some Music pt. 2 on Jazzy Sport.

someone did a nice job on the poster!