Underrated Posters on the 'Strut

13»

Comments

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

PICKWICK - no doubt.

I pay close attention to what this dude types. He is a serious fountain of knowledge.

No doubt. I check heavily for both his and SoulOnIce's posts because they are both in that minority of posters who evaluate music on its own terms, rather than based upon how much it sounds like hip-hop or funk.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    rapedonkeys

love/hate

• man I'm glad i'm not on this list....the pressure alone would drive one to crazy lengths to consistantly come up with legendary stuff to say. I'd probably never get a chance to post again!!!

Troubleman is the greatest poster ever! His writings are legendary! He's the life of the party. Let's just hope he keeps it up...

ahhhh shit.....

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts

PICKWICK - no doubt.

I pay close attention to what this dude types. He is a serious fountain of knowledge.

No doubt. I check heavily for both his and SoulOnIce's posts because they are both in that minority of posters who evaluate music on its own terms, rather than based upon how much it sounds like hip-hop or funk.

If you aren't down with DA_FUNK[/b], I may have to revoke your "record store big dude" pass. Or at least, great you with a heartfelt "OWWWWWW! ON THE ONE!" every time you enter.

PS I hate you all.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

-spidey

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    -spidey
    -spidey
    -spidey
    -spidey
    -spidey
    -spidey
    -spidey

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    My man Guzzo!

- spidey

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Aw that's sweet mayne...thx for the props. I'm also an avid reader of your replies...The vanguard squad also get my vote. Stacks is a "knoledj drawper" for sure. I got love for practically all the real headz beside SoulonIce, but we go wayback in the hateration. Elise is on the way to steal Pap status...

ps : Sheep is the only dude i've purchased from...my last 500$ was worthy. So he gets a spacial status in my heart (no homo).

Thanks, Izm!!! I loves how you come nastee with the beats. I appreciate all of the 'Strut massive, just givin' shine to folks that haven't gotten the holler they deserve. Incidentally, I wouldn't consider you underrated, Izm, since you get props on the beat tip in a major way. To Mordecai, you dude, dude. Good peoples, and I hope to run into you down in VA.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

PICKWICK - no doubt.

You're in that group, too, Dan. And I appreciate the common sense and maturity you bring to the board.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I loves how you come nastee

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    thx Stacks...check the real headz sekshun soon. ;-)

• Thanks for the propers Big Stacks! My posting has plummeted since I started working a 9-5, and then dropped again when I switched positions from Marketing to Logistics/Business Software & Implementation/SQL stuff...

I still try to readup on my readups here - there's always a lot to learn.

One of these days you and I are gonna have to hit up some spots in Milwaukee. Have you ever met A**a? If you've not been to her store...well it just has to be experienced.