The Real Word, AKA

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
Real Life Strutters Making Real Moves In The Real World Vicariously Though Real Life Strutters Making Real Moves In The Real World.AKAA Butterfly Flaps His Wings And A Hurricane Brews Halfway Across The WorldAKALast Night When I Played Mike2600's Rick James Give It To Me Baby Remix, Tommy Lee Jumped Up From His Table And Started Air Drumming Like It Was Motley Crue 2007, Did A Little Dance Where He Took Off His Fedora In A Certain Manner, And Then Pointed At Me With An Imaginary Drumstick. Yes, THAT Tommy Lee. Feeling Your Boy, Via Feeling Your Boy.

Comments

• aka, HOLLER.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Real Life Strutters Making Real Moves In The Real World Vicariously Though Real Life Strutters Making Real Moves In The Real World.

AKA

A Butterfly Flaps His Wings And A Hurricane Brews Halfway Across The World

AKA

Last Night When I Played Mike2600's Rick James Give It To Me Baby Remix, Tommy Lee Jumped Up From His Table And Started Air Drumming Like It Was Motley Crue 2007, Did A Little Dance Where He Took Off His Fedora In A Certain Manner, And Then Pointed At Me With An Imaginary Drumstick. Yes, THAT Tommy Lee. Feeling Your Boy, Via Feeling Your Boy.

Hahaha! This could only have been cooler if you'd posted about it as it actually happened[/b].

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    ...and Tommy Lee is known for his great taste in music.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Last Night When I Played Mike2600's Rick James Give It To Me Baby Remix, Tommy Lee Jumped Up From His Table And Started Air Drumming Like It Was Motley Crue 2007, Did A Little Dance Where He Took Off His Fedora In A Certain Manner, And Then Pointed At Me With An Imaginary Drumstick. Yes, THAT Tommy Lee. Feeling Your Boy, Via Feeling Your Boy.

^^^ That rael schitt.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Yes, THAT Tommy Lee.

"Buy that DJ a drink! I love that guy!"

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Real Life Strutters Making Real Moves In The Real World Vicariously Though Real Life Strutters Making Real Moves In The Real World.

AKA

A Butterfly Flaps His Wings And A Hurricane Brews Halfway Across The World

AKA

Hahaha! This could only have been cooler if you'd posted about it as it actually happened[/b].

Trust me, dude. I TRIED.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    this was at K*b*? veronika told me a funny story about j-lo and marc anthony loving it so much there that they dropped a $3000 tip, and the chef came out and "knighted" marc anthony with a samurai sword.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Dude came out with the samurai sword and stuck that shit deep within the chopping block, like SPEARING the check.

• between this and the photo of foxy brown picking up her dry cleaning, cosmo is straight up running things in the text message game.

tommy lee drumming to psychedelic disco remixes? chefs knighting marc anthony? this restaurant seems

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Seriously I TRIED my best to get a photo of Tommy. Here's Foxy. Picking up her dry cleaning. I had to get the shot from the back. 2 weeks afterwards she stopped my girl in the local American Apparel and they had like a 20 minute conversation about "leggings."

• I had to get the shot from the back.