BALDSTRUT- how will u handle it when u lose it???

2»

Comments

• I was scared shitless throught my 20s since its from your moms side...my mom's pop had the Costanza look by the time he was 21...my hair is starting to thin now, but fuck, I'm 35 and its acceptable at this age....no worries, but when I do have to start shaving it I gotta take care of this one huge honkin milk dud sized mole I have on my head, Im gonna look freakish with that thing on a bald head...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

What's that song say, "I'm already there..." I gave up on hair years ago. My shit started thinnin' in the front and crown at about 30, thanks to my mom's side of the family (where male pattern baldness comes from). All the men on her side are as bald as eagles. Anyway, I'm a regular Schick sensitive and Edge man myself.

+

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    pretty sure my head is kinda funny-shaped so this shaving it all idea prolly won't be a good look...
    guess i'll just let it come naturally.

• I was born with a forehead, I now have a 5 head. If this continues, Ill shave it off.

I watched my dad pimp a toupe most of my years, and its not a good look.

Now if my johnson goes bald, im rockin a MERKIN.

Only, I dont see one made for men, unless I cut the center out of that one.

Now thats a good look.