BALDSTRUT- how will u handle it when u lose it???

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
brothers just shave that schitt off when the hairline starts receding beyond tolerable limits... how will U deal with this impending doom, soulstrut??? combover? donald trump rake over? le toupee? halfmoon mullet? george castanza? shave it all off top and let the chin fro grown out real bushy (for that "bad boy" look that all the chicks dig)? extensions? plugs? monthly orders of that schitt that doesn't work, what's it called... oh yeah, rogaine? a merkin (for pussyheads)? hats at all times, like LL cool J before the Flava In Your Ear remix video?a lot of y'all already done lost it...speak on this important issue that affects or will affect so many strutters worldwide. bald headz know the deal

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    i dig tha baldies.

• only yr barber needs know this.
    by the way, how's yr hairline?

• i got the bald from my mom's side and the grey from my dad's. Im hoping they will cancel each other out. If not then i think it's the LL way for me. I wear hats all the time anyway.

Truth or Legend?
    Wearing a hat all the time, as a kid, teenager, adult, makes you bald quicker.

I dont know if its true but i know i have heard this multiple times.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Boy, my line is creepin' and it's getting pretty thin on top at the back. I just have to keep getting cuts on the regular, which turns out to be twice a month. I'm just glad I grew it out every year when I actually could. It's a sad, sad song.

• yeah. .i got's them runways. .i wear lots of hats and also i just figure if god wants me bald then i'm cool with it. peace, stein. . .

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    how will U deal with this impending doom, soulstrut???

The future is now. Kept it short for years, grew it super long a couple
    times lately. Everyone said I looked like Will Oldham.
    Whatevs.
    I'm married with kids what do I care?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    again, cool chicks don't give no fuh...[/b]
    i dig tha baldies.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    man, fuck hair. I will kick my own hair's ass if it tries to get silly with me.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    man, fuck hair. I will kick my own hair's ass if it tries to get silly with me.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    it's suppose to be the males on your mother's side right? anybody know the ledge about this?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    it's suppose to be the males on your mother's side right? anybody know the ledge about this?

it's true

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    alright boys, before I hit the sack, this much is true..

She'll make you feel right and fine, don't fret tha hair...[/b]

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    alright boys, before I hit the sack, this much is true..

She'll make you feel right and fine, don't fret tha hair...[/b]

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    She got dem DSL for day[/b]'s.....

booomshakalakaaaaaa

• i've been going with the ceasar cuts baby!soon its gonna probly all get shaved..what a shame..

• magpiemagpie 160 Posts
    post a pic of your baldness...or your a soft

btw according to that chart im a 3VERTEX

photo to follow

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,086 Posts
    When it comes time to lose my hair, I would proudly rock the 'Telly Savalas/Bull Shannon' look

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    post a pic of your baldness...or your a soft

btw according to that chart im a 3VERTEX

photo to follow

hot bald sechs

• It's not always your mom side that predicates if you go bald or not. My moms dad had a pretty full head of hair, so did my dad. Somehow at 29, my hair thinned out crazy. So fuck it..I shave that shit on a 1 and rock the Shaolin buzz cut.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,894 Posts
    I think this is one bullet I will dodge. Dad is 72, his brother is 80 and we all have the same hair gene - I know this because we have dark hair and eyebrows apart from some mad ginger mid-eyebrow hairs which grow waaay faster than the rest of the eyebrows. I have to keep pulling [NOT PLUCKING...] those suckers out.

Dad and uncle have full hair, with plenty of dark in there. At 39 I have yet to observe evidence in my own hairline that indicates a gallop into the valley of death.

[touches wood][no ayo]

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    I don't think I've got any problems in this department, both sides of my family are mad hairy.

However I started showing signs of grey around 19 and now I'm properly salt and peppered and not quite 30. My girl wants me to dye it but I kinda like it myself. I suspect others would tell me it wasn't such a good look?

• Though not dictated by hair loss, I've been wet shaving my head since I was 21, it seemed a natural progession,
    flat top then skinhead and finally shaved to the dome...

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts

• My hairline is steady falling back. I am starting to thin on top as well. My grandfather on my mothers side was totally bald. Its all good though I will probably just shave my head once it becomes really noticable. I will also cry

• If you look like you're really balding and I mean like proper receeding, then shave your head now. Go get a razor.

The perception of someone being bald out of choice is a far more confident outward look than balding in denile. And this is why.. You will feel more confident as a result, because in taking control of it, you have taken control of how you want to look, instead of the balding dictating how you look. I say pre-empt the baldness. Take control dude.

Thats only for like the really proper balding though.. I mean so many people have a mildly receeding hairline.. thats a perfectly normal thing.

Paece.

Lee.

• Shit is unfair!

If you look like you're really balding and I mean like proper receeding, then shave your head now. Go get a razor.

The perception of someone being bald out of choice is a far more confident outward look than balding in denile. And this is why.. You will feel more confident as a result, because in taking control of it, you have taken control of how you want to look, instead of the balding dictating how you look. I say pre-empt the baldness. Take control dude.
    I agree, but unfortunatly shaved head doesn't fit everybody...

• Is that Donovan Mcnabb's father?

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I started losing hair in my mid 20's. I shave it bald for that Kojak look. I'm told that I have a well shaped head. I have a goatee which gives me that Lenin look that all the Ladies love.

Gwailo

• Shit is unfair!

If you look like you're really balding and I mean like proper receeding, then shave your head now. Go get a razor.

Agreed. If alternatives have a possibility of working then ofcourse.

However in the situation where the realistic alternatives have all been ruled out for you and it is a choice of balding or bald.. what then ?

I was initially shocked when Michael Stipe went for it..

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Shit is unfair!

Agreed. If alternatives have a possibility of working then ofcourse.

However in the situation where the realistic alternatives have all been ruled out for you and it is a choice of balding or bald.. what then ?

I say just go with what you've got. Say no to half moon mullets and comb overs but aside from that it's all good. What's with all the shaving fascism?