Detroit or Miami???

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Who do yall have in tonight's game. If Wade doesnt play, it will be an unbalanced match. I want Detroit to win even though the NBA wants Shaq in the Finals.

Comments

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Yeah!
    I like Wade and Jones but I wanted Philly in the begining so I'm pulling for Miami even though I think detroit will take it

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    For some reason, I thought this was about stripper music. Ghettotech -vs- Miami Bass

I'm out the sports loop.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I'm out the sports loop.

Me, too. I thought it was going to be about which is a better place to visit. I was truly stumped - I love both cities.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Yeah!
    I like Wade and Jones but I wanted Philly in the begining so I'm pulling for Miami even though I think detroit will take it

No disrepect but you actually thought Philly had a chance? They barely made the playoffs. Ive been an Eddie Jones fan since his Laker days. R U talkin' about Damon Jones?

• Options
    I was betting Detroit before Wade went down. I'll always go with the lunchbox team in these situations - whats the line? It was -4 last time they played in Miami.

K.

For some reason, I thought this was about stripper music. Ghettotech -vs- Miami Bass

Well, which do you think has left the bigger mark?

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Yeah!

No disrepect but you actually thought Philly had a chance? They barely made the playoffs. Ive been an Eddie Jones fan since his Laker days. R U talkin' about Damon Jones?

I'm talkin about Eddie Jones cat used to be so fun to watch play he still gets ill..... and I knew Philly was out but A.I. is dope!! I want that guy to get a ring

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    BRING ON SHAQ

BRING ON WADE

I want the full squad to feel what Detroit's about to do tonight and have no excuses like "we weren't at full strength..." None of that bullshit.

I'm about to place my order for wings and cheese fries, GAME ON!!!

Yeah!

I want that guy to get a ring

Karl Malone/Patrick Ewing/Reggie Miller/Charles Barkley/John Stockton/Shawn Kemp/Gary Payton/Jason Kidd/Allen Iverson......................What do they all have in common???

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Damn Drewn on some feel the Darkside ish

BRING ON SHAQ

BRING ON WADE

I want the full squad to feel what Detroit's about to do tonight and have no excuses like "we weren't at full strength..." None of that bullshit.

Has Detroit won in Miami yet? Just wondering?

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Yeah!

Karl Malone/Patrick Ewing/Reggie Miller/Charles Barkley/John Stockton/Shawn Kemp/Gary Payton/Jason Kidd/Allen Iverson......................What do they all have in common???

Don't say it Mang!
    Poor Barkley and Glove ...but Allen is doper

• Karl Malone/Patrick Ewing/Reggie Miller/Charles Barkley/John Stockton/Shawn Kemp/Gary Payton/Jason Kidd/Allen Iverson......................What do they all have in common???

a shitload of kids?

Yeah!

Don't say it Mang!
    Being entertaining to watch doesn't equal shit.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Yeah!

Don't say it Mang!

Very true ...But I wouldn't like to watch Miller win a ring!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I'm out the sports loop.

Me, too. I thought it was going to be about which is a better place to visit. I was truly stumped - I love both cities.

I thought this was gonna be about Dj Assault & 2 Live Crew...

• Options

Def cosign what Batmon said. Allens' what I call a "My Ball" player and that's all he thinks about.. I don't know if they kept +/- stats during Barley's playing days, but I'd wager to say that his is better than Iverson's.

Let me guess - you never saw BArkley play in college or they early part of his career and were witness to his last couple years in the league?

K.

BRING ON SHAQ

BRING ON WADE

Has Detroit won in Miami yet? Just wondering?

GAME 1: PISTONS 90, HEAT 81[/b]

• Options
    ...and Game 7, 91-85?

K.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    it has been obvious since game 1 that Wade can't guard Prince...someone please tell Larry Brown

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    this is such bullshit...3 free throws entering the 4th qtr...i guess Prince shoots air balls now and Mourning just damn near killed somebody

::: SWEATY PALMS :::

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    ...and Mourning just damn near killed somebody

Mourning is always good for a laugh...

• Options
    ...and Game 7, 91-85?

K.

Ahem. I was pretty close.

K.

• going to the finals next week, jeahhhh!

respect to miami.

• MangomanMangoman 549 Posts
    I predict 88-80 Pistons!

• Options
    YOu want to bet on that?

K.

• Congrats Pistons! A great great game.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    i said detroit over miami in 7 games.

now i say, detroit over san antone in 6.

laugh if you want.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts
    perhaps "The Microwave" will return if necessary.