shifting (for guys only)

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
i just caught myself repositioning my nutsack while talking to the head of Human Resources(woman) at my place of employment. i wonder how often i do this. i'm sure we all do and dont realize it. its kinda scary!!

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    nobb jockey

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    i just caught myself repositioning my nutsack while talking to the head of Human Resources(woman) at my place of employment.

Never touch the nether regions with your bare hand. Just shift your body up and down, left to right to get the right settling.

• novasolnovasol 204 Posts
    Well...

If she caught it, you've made a lasting impression. NAGL for sure. From my experience, stop.... permanently. Hence forth, you'll behave a perfect gentleman. Find new unobstrusive ways to juggle the bubbles.

• Nagl

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i didnt shift under the pants haha. it was all above. just kind of odd.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    i often find myself checking to see if my fly is up.
    i dont know whats a worse look, flying low, or pinching your crotch.

• if girls can adjust their bras in public, then we should be able to adjust our junk in public (no barehands though)

• an easy way is to squat down and gyrate your hips in a clockwise fashion and adduct and externally rotate your thighs...one at a time and say something like "oooh yeah, thats the stuff"

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    My coworker Al*jandro is constantly doing this. Here's the problem: dude got real fat in the last couple of years, but he refuses to buy bigger clothes, so he lives in a world of uncomfort. I talked to him about this, but he said he can't accept the fact that he's fat

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    sometimes you just gotta adjust the nugget pouch

• gravelheadwrapgravelheadwrap corn 948 Posts
    i often find myself checking to see if my fly is up.
    im always having to do this because the last few pairs of pants ive bought have somehow had shitty zippers. these are shitty pants too so i guess that makes sense.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Nagl

What's the NAGL here, the ball shifting or the tevas with nail polish?

• my mom had a colleague who was a crotch scratcher and he got sued by his secretary.

i reposition frequently. its good luck to check in and give em a juggle. use your pockets