hip hop wants

tof31000tof31000 3 Posts
edited January 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
pm your want list if you have one of this for sell or trade...-looptroop: fuck a record deal ep.1997.-street poets: skinz,everyday life.1995.-buda hedz: rapwacks.1994.-killa kids: 96 phenomenon (young life records)???-big o:rocks the world.-pryme tyme: pot heads degree.1993.-Illmatic Buddha Mc's-buhda brand : four fingers of death.-paranormal sickayatrist. Ep.-Native Rhythms -Paid my dues/Hey hey -DA HENCHMEN - WHAT U GONNA DO 1994-PRINCE IKEY C - THE DOOBIE 1992-PRECISE AND THE BOYS EP-rough luxury crew pandemonium 1993-o da don twist of lime / another day-lord sha fet. mr.x bigga tha critta rare 1995-ebony broadcast system skillz just made da mutha-nation of riot swung with the numb vibe 12' 1993-tribal jam planet f ya'll / 925-WORTHY D & THE BOYS - MY TECHNOLOGY-LYRIC LORDS - NEED I SAY MORE 1993-THE ULTIMATE REIGN OF MUSICAL ASSASSINS 1995-mytee g poetic:com???n with nuff rufness. 1995-the scam ep. mci entertainment.1992. - b.l.a.c.k (Beats Lyrics and Conscious Knowledge): It Comes With The Color.1992.-jewel of da nine ep.-dope and a gun: who got the flava.1994.-tsu tactic ep.1993. tsu production.-lyrical underworld: flatline, it???s on.1993.-legion of doom: live bait, gangster boogie, here I come.1993.bill collectors.-a.b.u (African brother united) nation: pat em down.1996.-life???s a scam ep.mci records.1994.-tec9: I???m all that.1992-soul paty: the flavour.-olori rock:ruff n tuff. 1994.-the henshmen: flippin with da henshmen.-tony tone: old school flava.-renaissance of chaos: it???s the hype.-the posse nfx: the king.-lords at war: jim Kelly.

Comments

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    So you're looking for every $100+ rap record on eBay in the past 3 months?

• you have look all this record in ebay!!

i have my wish list since many times ...and i had i little all the days....

• ...and i had i little all the days....

seen rasta

i got a thing or two for you.pm sent
    ive never even heard of some of those.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    you have look all this record in ebay!!

SAYIN

• you have look all this record in ebay!!

TELL IT BORTHER!

• -looptroop: fuck a record deal ep.1997.

anyone knows what the going rates are for this?

• Hey Tof,

I have both buda hedz 12"...

A HREF="http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZbeatdawg">check here/A>