Who is this Elise person? (Late to the Party Re)

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
why im writing this is most likely cause im high. however after being a member her for quite a few years ive recently stopped obsessing over the threads and whos writing what inside of them unlike some of you. though i miss it i cant say i dont get a lot more done.anyway, whos is elise and why are there new threads about her all the time? or are boys just trying to be first in line with attention? i feel like every time i pop open the strut theres a new "elise" thread. dear elise... dear elise-lise...no disrespect if this sounds like it. im just too lazy to read through any of the threads and am genuinely interested so im back up to date with you folkers. thanks!

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    a cute white girl starts posting a lot and gets virtual dry humped by some lonely diggers. ms damn tries to break it up. i lost interest after that. although JLRs thread is entering the top 10 evar.

just pass and delete this thread for the love of God.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    why im writing this is most likely cause im high. however after being a member her for quite a few years ive recently stopped obsessing over the threads and whos writing what inside of them unlike some of you. though i miss it i cant say i dont get a lot more done.

anyway, whos is elise and why are there new threads about her all the time? or are boys just trying to be first in line with attention? i feel like every time i pop open the strut theres a new "elise" thread. dear elise... dear elise-lise...

no disrespect if this sounds like it. im just too lazy to read through any of the threads and am genuinely interested so im back up to date with you folkers.

thanks!

dude this thraed gets the ban! you're a little incoherent when high, Jinx

Nah, Elise is a dj who started posting here. She posted her pic and dudes came out of the woodwork to i-holler. People hatted on thtat. She's in the midwest and she knows a dude I know. End of story pretty much. She posted a bunch of thraeds/posts, kind of non-stop with tons of graemlins. That's it!

I just feel like it was a breath of fresh air from heated race discussions, etc. Some hatt on it just because it's different, "clogging up the board," etc.

Oh yeah, in one of her threads people were creating jpegs of Elise + EPMD "you gots to chill" changing it to "you gots to chill elise" and "your breasts look small Elise" and then began a discussion about EPMD and related rap. I thought that was rad.

It's 6am on the west coast, do you know where your pot smoking record dealers are? LOL

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

It's 6am on the west coast, do you know where your pot smoking record dealers are? LOL

thanks for the info... sorry to start a new thread yall. my bad.

hello elise nice to meet you wherever you are...

i will go back to lurkin and smokin bud. for the next two days ill be at home doing just that as i recouperate from two 4inch needles going into my spine and giving me that good cortizone juice that i like....

i will go back to lurkin and smokin bud. for the next two days ill be at home doing just that as i recouperate from two 4inch needles going into my spine and giving me that good cortizone juice that i like....

Sorry to hear about your back man, hope it gets better. Did Masa and Toshii hit you this trip? They came to SoCal and Toshii dropped L$$T.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Hey jinx,

Most of the threads you can pass on reading. But there are a couple of semi-classic ones to check out.

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...true#Post794142

http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...true#Post794006

Oh, and the "ELISE: post PMs you are receiving" is great IMO.

Enjoy ur high.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

thanks for the info... sorry to start a new thread yall. my bad.

hello elise nice to meet you wherever you are...

holla, jinx! Mylatency is maaad representin'!

rice krispies without milk = gets da ban

I need to get some OJ and my work clothes on

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Elise registered with Soulstrut on 12/17/06 07:06 PM and has quickly risen to fame over the past couple of weeks, heavily featuring in thraeds such as 'What do you look like' in which strutters looked in shock at a picture of a hand on her breast and 'Dear Elise....' where her activities as a strutter came under considerable forum scrutiny. All of this has resulted in Elise quickly clocking up in excess of 300 posts. This subsequently resulted in Elise receiving copious PMs and e-interest from many a strutter. There have since been many public cries for Elise to put the originating sources on blast in an 'ELISE: post PMs you are receiving' thraed. The story continues....

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Elise registered with Soulstrut on 12/17/06 07:06 PM and has quickly risen to fame over the past couple of weeks, heavily featuring in thraeds such as 'What do you look like' in which strutters looked in shock at a picture of a hand on her breast and 'Dear Elise....' where her activities as a strutter came under considerable forum scrutiny. All of this has resulted in Elise quickly clocking up in excess of 300 posts. This subsequently resulted in Elise receiving copious PMs and e-interest from many a strutter. There have since been many public cries for Elise to put the originating sources on blast in an 'ELISE: post PMs you are receiving' thraed. The story continues....

did you get this from wikipedia?

Sorry to hear about your back man, hope it gets better. Did Masa and Toshii hit you this trip? They came to SoCal and Toshii dropped L$$T.

hmmm... were there three of them? i had two toshiis and another cat whos name i forget right now. nicest dudes. met one of them when i was down in LA last. best weekend ive had since november.

i know that after me they went to AZ and then drove back to LA.

hmmm... were there three of them? i had two toshiis and another cat whos name i forget right now. nicest dudes. met one of them when i was down in LA last. best weekend ive had since november.

i know that after me they went to AZ and then drove back to LA.

Yeah, super nice and $$$$

saying, great weekend no doubt

Y*s*ke coming to the USA again anytime soon?

so that was masa toshi and toshi then... shit im so bad with names. they didnt mention SD otherwise id of called you to let you know... you already knew though so thats good.

just emailed yusuke to say hi and tell him hes got a spot to crash next time hes out. ill get at you if i hear anything...

• dude this thraed gets the ban! you're a little incoherent when high, Jinx

J's post, unlike 99.8% of yours, has nothing in it that is even remotely incoherent.

J's post, unlike 99.8% of yours, has nothing in it that is even remotely incoherent.

Thanks Ross! I'mma come with the EXTRA CLARITY this week. You are warned.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    wankers.

• mesh glove titty grab.
    bizarro world.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    who is this elise person???

click it, bitches

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elise

feel free to add

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

+

=

???

wow... it seems you have a variety of mesh fingerless gloves. some with designs and some without.

you must now handmodel all mesh gloves you own...

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

click it, bitches

feel free to add

thats funny.

• who is this elise person???

click it, bitches

feel free to add

A two seat, mid engine Australian actress made by Beethoven, whose most notable appearance was in the ???Sonic The Hedgehog??? video game?

click it, bitches

feel free to add

"after moving to California in August 2007, she briefly dated Soulstrut Moderator Mark Latency before filing a restraining order against him in October of the same year. "

DUDES, WHO WROTE THAT???? HAZ, I'M LOOKING IN YOUR DIRECTION

TRUE DEFINITION OF "GETTING OUT OUR DREAMS"

HA(H)LLA!!!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    member her[/b]

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    why im writing this is most likely cause im high. however after being a member her for quite a few years ive recently stopped obsessing over the threads and whos writing what inside of them unlike some of you. though i miss it i cant say i dont get a lot more done.

anyway, whos is elise and why are there new threads about her all the time? or are boys just trying to be first in line with attention? i feel like every time i pop open the strut theres a new "elise" thread. dear elise... dear elise-lise...

no disrespect if this sounds like it. im just too lazy to read through any of the threads and am genuinely interested so im back up to date with you folkers.

thanks!

People hatted on thtat. She posted a bunch of thraeds/posts,
    Some hatt on it just because it's different, "clogging up the board," etc.

i don't mean to hatt, but you're a little incoherent when not high....

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    That elise situation is nothing. At least you have to choice to not read the threads. Check it out...a couple of months ago, this woman filled a vacant office position at the male-dominated company where I work. She's a 30-something lady who's nice and moderately attractive, but this woman must LOVE to hear herself talk (think Fran Drescher). She also likes to bring in her 10 year old from a previous relationship to stay with her in the office whenever he takes off 'sick' days from school. Ever since she started working, I would always see guys who are already married and usually act like complete uncooperative assholes to other coworkers sweating her like crazy. Every morning when I come by the office to pick up paperwork for jobsites or whatever, I would see dudes making a B-line to her office to help her with any mundane task from refilling the Xerox machine to making sure she has enough pens. What's even more pathetic is that these guys would lay the game on her on some 'hey baby, is it hot in here or just you?' sort of thing while her kid is around. Everyone has their quirks and it takes all types of people to make a world, but this kind of stuff is embarassing.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I would always see guys who are already married and usually act like complete uncooperative assholes to other coworkers

RESPECT MY PEOPLE!