Was this the wrong response?

2»

Comments

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    since ive posted this ill ask the board:

WHAT SHOULD MY RESPONSE BE?

My real estate holdings dwarf yours; you are as but a sharecropper to me.

My riches are beyond compare, but I will nonetheless endeavor to do so: I paid more in taxes last year than you will earn in your lifetime.

And if you are not already aware that I am far fitter than you, you may confirm same with your wife.

Dude, that sounds Old Testament!

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

yeah, for real. jinx, did you start this conversation in "casual encounters"?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    since ive posted this ill ask the board:

WHAT SHOULD MY RESPONSE BE?

photoshop a bank statement with 23 mil in your account and post it.

blow him out of the "I have more then thou" water.

craigslist is all about shit talking anyways...you should have been ready for it.

really? wow. ive been selling vinyl on there for years and have never had anything like this happen to me.

new game for me: posting crappy records and fist fighting online. AWESOME!

tell me about it. people are getting mad crusty up on craigslist! I suppose its not done on the regs, I should take that back, but I have encountered quite a few douches on there for reals. the comments section is hilarious too.

its called the "missed connections" and you only know about the KFC love stories and cripples stories because of me...

damn, taking all the credit...

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Anyone else think this is not a "he?" The name "Loren" and the reference to Jinx as "Sugar" could be a couple clues.

Not to mention what man weighs 115lbs (besides Guzzo and Aser I mean)?!

• Some funny shit. Was the response inapropreate? Hellz nah, not to me. Whatever, it's good, but I'd rather just ignore chumps personally. No response. No time for busters renting space in my my head and spending my time.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Anyone else think this is not a "he?" The name "Loren" and the reference to Jinx as "Sugar" could be a couple clues.

Not to mention what man weighs 115lbs (besides Guzzo and Aser I mean)?!

y'all just don't know how mad beefy I'm getting

we talking 125+[/b]

y'all need to learn to respect my fat ass (no shaq fan)