Favorite burrito?

johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Take falam oinst and hatch! Inform.

Comments

• a tie between breakfast burritos [with potatoes and hot sauce] or a nice carne asada burrito with guacamole and no rice.

• MACHACA

• MACHACA

Yes. La Sirenita in Portland makes the best I've ever eaten.

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts

the one on n. tustin is down the street from my homegirls house and we hit that spot up everytime i'm in town.

• um, dude? u coming on sunday? dukes will be.

• if by apple juice you mean grain whiskey, then hell yeah! see you sunday hommie!

this is my favorite line
    So now we eat[/b]

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    i didnt know they had one there untill recently, we always hit the one in Fullas & back back in the day the one in La Habra on Whittier Blvd... fuck now i want another & just had it last night...

YES! Greatest spot ever...

I hit up the one in Orange and Santa Ana... Carne Asada with everything....

• The cart called Michoacan on SE Division is my favourite in Portland. Handmade tortillas are crucial.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    tie between 10th ave burrito's portobello with rice, sour cream, mixed cheese and hot sauce and fins's S turn (sesame encrusted tilapia, pineapples, mixed cheese, black beans, and siracha sauce).

• El Balazo in the upper height, AMAZING!!

Cheap and Mucho tastie

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Cosmic Cantina on 13th and 3rd ave is the fire. Organic mexican, open till 5am, $3 beers.

• did i just read "sesame encrusted tilapia"?

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

Spudirito's are the truth! It sucks this place is closing soon. The food is soooo good and the pinnapple/vanilla shakes made me see the face of god. He looked happy...

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    All of this sounds good. Probably tastes good too. Keep this going.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Local spot Guacamoles. Been going there for 15 years and this thread made me go there tonight.

yahm

• Damn, I remember hittin Chris up for the hookup wayback, his pops was the coolest. as far as the genuiine article hard to come by in the Springs, ooh that one spot on Sunny Dunes 'Tlaque Paque' was food.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Damn, I remember hittin Chris up for the hookup wayback, his pops was the coolest. as far as the genuiine article hard to come by in the Springs, ooh that one spot on Sunny Dunes 'Tlaque Paque' was food.

YESSSSSSS TA LA KEE PAH KEE I forgot all about that spot. That place is some realness. Definitley when compared to everything else out here.

Sipsippymo in the place to be - I haven't forgotten about the music foolio

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    MACHACA

Yes. La Sirenita in Portland makes the best I've ever eaten.

"Tis true, their machaca is official.
    Another PDX fav is Burrito Loco.
    Their specialty is the Loco Burrito, Carne Asada with a Chile Relleno.
    They also make this quesadilla with pastrami, sounds weird but
    it's next level stuff.
    Makes me wanna drive down there right now.

• When in the Triangle area of NC, a visit to Cosmic Cantina in Durham is a must. The giant tofu burrito (cali style w/ guac & rice) is the size of your fucking forearm. Make sure to get the extra spicy salsa verde though. Since I started at my new job a few months ago, it's our Friday spot of choice.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Y'all can't touch the burritos we have in the Bay. Can I get an amen on Picante in North Berkeley off Gilman?

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Local spot Guacamoles. Been going there for 15 years and this thread made me go there tonight.

yahm

looks bomb homie, i know a few in indio out your way, but i seem to get caught up at this spot a lot for some reason...

yo, I haven't been to there in a minute. I need to go back and see what's up.

Drez knows his eats forrilla. You need to check Tlaque Paque next time you're out this way.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

yahm

You ate this and now you're gonna "wake the neighbors?!" Turd in the dirty, sick chamber!

[color:white] Ch-chk-blaow!! Move from the gate now! [/color]

Herm

• DescryDescry 229 Posts

• took a viaje up the fresh coast last november and the 2 spots i can remember that krushed it were juan's in oakland, the super veggie burrito(had to lay up off it and take the rest in a caja) and cha cha cha's in portland with the wild salmon burrito.

the off menu combo i roll with around 2am en la phoeniquerra is huevo, papas, frijoles, arroz, pico, aguacate, y lechuga con salsa roja y de verde tambien for $3.35 con impuesto.

• did i just read "sesame encrusted tilapia"?

AAAAHAHAHA.

No, no real Mexican food on the east coast...

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Y'all can't touch the burritos we have in the Bay. Can I get an amen on Picante in North Berkeley off Gilman?

I've had few killer burritos in the city and east bay, but c'mon there are real
    deal mexican spots all up and down the west coast.
    Typical SF attitude!
    That shit gets the bozak!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I don't eat Mexican food as much as Italian or Thai, but San Fernando's Valleys best is Rusty's Hacienda and El Burrito. The former is on Lankershim and Victory and the other all over LA. Both put really good orange sauce on their meat, which they cut and cook really well.

• Cosmic Cantina on 13th and 3rd ave is the fire. Organic mexican, open till 5am, $3 beers.

Are you joking?

• dayday 9,612 Posts

yahm

You ate this and now you're gonna "wake the neighbors?!" Turd in the dirty, sick chamber!

[color:white] Ch-chk-blaow!! Move from the gate now! [/color]

Herm

• Cosmic Cantina on 13th and 3rd ave is the fire. Organic mexican, open till 5am, $3 beers.

Are you joking?

Prehaps he meant that it may cause your ass to burn on the way out.