Dear Elise:

Comments

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I wonder how many dudes have hollered at elise on the PM so far

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Some of the longer-standing members may have slowed down now but back in the day Cosmo and others were pretty free with the old Submit button, even moreso than Elise...

But how much of their frivolous posting still had content ??

Dudes on here expect post count respect, am I wrong?? and people with 700-1000 maybe spent 1 year or longer to get to that point and gain what little respect they have ....now your condoning that its ok to post meaningless one liners at the rate of 50+ a day?

No disrespect to Elise, Im just pointing out that if that is viewed as exceptable then this place is going to hell in handbasket quicker than you can say Crate Digging Dj & Hip Hop (sub) Culture.

anyways.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2ktdpTNol4

• uh-oh!

what i've learned from this thread is that everything that ever needs to be said can be said using only epmd or brand nubian titles

hey, at least you got a graemlin out of it.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts

Thats not my theory its the TRUTH. Right??

I never said anything about putting on limits.....what I was asking is if it was something that should or should not be encouraged.

If this was your random dude from VV or any other message board who just dropped in and started posting like a mad man you guys would ripping him to shit right now. And that is truth.

Of course I realize that dudes on here know about respect and meaningful posting...Im just saying in general...if its ok for elise is it ok for everyone??

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

i think the only way this can be settled is a girl on girl on girl mixtape battle.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    uh-oh!what i've learned from this thread is that everything that ever needs to be said can be said using only epmd or brand nubian titles

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    ----------

SHIT YEAH!!!!

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    I think this is a suitable time for a

If you want to talk about a serious topic post it up. I think there is room for seriousness and fun at the same time. and the postcount respect business is a lil
    IMO. but to each his/her own.

Elise has caused a stir but from what I can tell the people who respond seem to enjoy what she brings. thats my girl

from what I understand this is what it was like when mylatency showed up?????

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    uh-oh!what i've learned from this thread is that everything that ever needs to be said can be said using only epmd or brand nubian titles

i'm saying i'm not strictly snappin necks here but some folls are trying to intepret it that way

• I wonder how many dudes have hollered at elise on the PM so far

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    how soon we forget

• boast1boast1 142 Posts
    ----------

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

Thats not my theory its the TRUTH. Right??

I never said anything about putting on limits.....what I was asking is if it was something that should or should not be encouraged.

If this was your random dude from VV or any other message board who just dropped in and started posting like a mad man you guys would ripping him to shit right now. And that is truth.

Of course I realize that dudes on here know about respect and meaningful posting...Im just saying in general...if its ok for elise is it ok for everyone??

I see what you're saying ... but this site is less rigorous than some. On fryer-mantis.co.uk, frivolous posts are completely out of place because that site is almost academic. Here, its a bit of a grey area as people (especially of late) seem to go off topic a lot more. This is actually an odd week for someone to join as a glance through the daily posts would give someone the idea that this site is nothing but frivolous. I guess a "check" was in order, though.

and the postcount respect business is a lil

I agree to a point, Im just going off of what I was told when I got here and hogg just requested that graemlin useage be set to those with over 1000 post count so I think its still relevant to a lot of folks.

• what I have learned is how much more sensible girls are when it comes to possible e-beef...if this was two dudes, a bunch of bullshit would of went down, actin' e-hard and getting pissed about "not respectin'", and "you sound white" and all kinds of things would have takin' this to a 10 pager by now...girls smart, boys dumb(me included)

• yo i just had to add that this is the best avatar right here.

that is all.

ez.

• bozakbozak 334 Posts

30+ i reckon

• dj_netadj_neta 166 Posts

i'm saying i'm not strictly snappin necks here but some folls are trying to intepret it that way

I got your back, A**rey.

I wonder how many dudes have hollered at elise on the PM so far I wonder how many dudes have hollered at elise on the PM so far

30+ i reckon

i'd say 30+ since the titty grab photo was posted in the paula abdul thread

• uh-oh!

what i've learned from this thread is that everything that ever needs to be said can be said using only epmd or brand nubian titles

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    and the postcount respect business is a lil

I agree to a point, Im just going off of what I was told when I got here and hogg just requested that graemlin useage be set to those with over 1000 post count so I think its still relevant to a lot of folks.

Just a question..no beef. I find this to be hilarious actually...

you mention that because Im a girl I dont get "teared apart" for my posts of what, I think is fun and laughter.

So since I am a chick[/b] and not a dude, I notice you feel more obligated to post such things. I dont like pulling the girl card. I think thats lame.

Meaning if my name was Rufus, and I was some dude checking the piece and being funny, would you be just like this?

Thats just silly to me.

P.S. Mixtape????? alriiight....

• bozakbozak 334 Posts
    what I have learned is how much more sensible girls are when it comes to possible e-beef...if this was two dudes, a bunch of bullshit would of went down, actin' e-hard and getting pissed about "not respectin'", and "you sound white" and all kinds of things would have takin' this to a 10 pager by now...girls smart, boys dumb(me included)

I hear you. I dont know. Other dude made a good point about what a weird week its been. Elise joins the same week that you find many posts like: what color is your toothbrush, what size of hat do you wear, what is your inseam, etc. personally, and I am in no way dissing the authors of those posts, but I find her stuff more enjoyable.

217 heads stand up!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Deej is that you?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts

uh-oh!

hey, at least you got a graemlin out of it.

that makes 2! theeecasualmale was able to capture my mean demeanor in this one also

• boast1boast1 142 Posts

uh-oh!

m**e why you gotta throw a wrench into my reality?

• that makes 2! theeecasualmale was able to capture my mean demeanor in this one also