elise is Mark Latency's [/b] alter ego!

SAYIN

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    I think someones jealous....

LOL

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I think someones jealous....

LOL

• I like how this topic turned into a mini-Brand Nubian/EPMD appreciation thread.

• my sides hurt from laughing too much. Peeps at this bar Im at are giving me double takes.

you post on soulstrut at the bar? holy shit.

step...your...game...up

• i mean that affectionately and not hatteringly

Penalty for not realizing how great The Cure could have been in this thread.

SUBJECT: A Letter to Elise

i just can't stay here every yesterday
    like keep on acting out the same
    the way we act out
    every way to smile
    forget and make-believe we never needed
    any more than this

Oh, how I wish that referee were wearing heavy eye makeup!

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    I like how this topic turned into a mini-Brand Nubian/EPMD appreciation thread.

let's go wayy back

let's go wayy back

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    Oh, how I wish that referee were wearing heavy eye makeup!

Done and done!

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    This might be one of the best threads in the last past months.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    my sides hurt from laughing too much. Peeps at this bar Im at are giving me double takes.

step...your...game...up

is that spence d in the orange shirt?

hahahahaha!!

it's too early for this. god

• my sides hurt from laughing too much. Peeps at this bar Im at are giving me double takes.

step...your...game...up

that would be me, spence d's younger bro.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    LOLOLOLOL!!!!!

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    hahahahaha!!

Do you mean "Betty Rubble[/b] Hair"

Just curious....

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    my sides hurt from laughing too much. Peeps at this bar Im at are giving me double takes.

step...your...game...up

that would be me, spence d's younger bro.

freal? nice. i worked with him at gavin magazine for years. im a fucktard for never hollering at him. ive been a fan of his writing since the Bomb magazine used to be in print, b&w, with one staple to keep it together.

peace...

hahahahaha!!

Just curious....

sorry chris. i quote young phon exactly as he wrote it. terilyn joe = betty ruble hair

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    hahahahaha!!

Just curious....

sorry chris. i quote young phon exactly as he wrote it. terilyn joe = betty ruble hair

Ahhhh......thought maybe Betty Ruble was a Hyphy/Bay thing.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    hey, almost a .....

:5pager:

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Some of the longer-standing members may have slowed down now but back in the day Cosmo and others were pretty free with the old Submit button, even moreso than Elise...

But how much of their frivolous posting still had content ??

Dudes on here expect post count respect, am I wrong?? and people with 700-1000 maybe spent 1 year or longer to get to that point and gain what little respect they have ....now your condoning that its ok to post meaningless one liners at the rate of 50+ a day?

No disrespect to Elise, Im just pointing out that if that is viewed as exceptable then this place is going to hell in handbasket quicker than you can say Crate Digging Dj & Hip Hop (sub) Culture.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    I

totally

agree

Some of the longer-standing members may have slowed down now but back in the day Cosmo and others were pretty free with the old Submit button, even moreso than Elise...

Dudes on here expect post count respect, am I wrong?? and people with 700-1000 maybe spent 1 year or longer to get to that point and gain what little respect they have ....now your condoning that its ok to post meaningless one liners at the rate of 50+ a day?

No disrespect to Elise, Im just pointing out that if that is viewed as exceptable then this place is going to hell in handbasket quicker than you can say Crate Digging Dj & Hip Hop (sub) Culture.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

That is indeed true IF your "post count = respect" theory holds true. However, if you hang out here enough, you know who to respect by reading their posts, not by simply looking at a number. If someone makes 50 frivolous posts a day, that will be a secret to noone.

Yes, she's made about as many posts in one week as I have in three years. But are we going to start putting limits on people? C'mon! She's fun. Lets all stop this "my post count is longer than yours" silliness.

(Of course ... take anything from Mr. ShortyPostCount with a grain of salt. )

uh-oh!

what i've learned from this thread is that everything that ever needs to be said can be said using only epmd or brand nubian titles

----------