Thank you John Kerry

Secret_ChimpSecret_Chimp 915 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
For sucking it up and not running for president and fucking everything up.

Comments

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    For sucking it up and not running for president and fucking everything up.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    john kerry was swift boated by the right wing media. he lost to bush by one state... ohio. just like gore lost by one state... florida. nobody in the history of the us has ever defeated a seated pres. during wartime in a election. he played shit a lil' too safe and lost because of it. i still respect dude 1,000,000 times more than draft dodger, east coast elitist educated, phony texan-populist bush any day.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    still... i agree with you.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    john kerry was swift boated by the right wing media. he lost to bush by one state... ohio. just like gore lost by one state... florida. nobody in the history of the us has ever defeated a seated pres. during wartime in a election. he played shit a lil' too safe and lost because of it. i still respect dude 1,000,000 times more than draft dodger, east coast elitist educated, phony texan-populist bush any day.

Kerry lost the election because he was a schmarmy douche bag.

Exhibit A...

I still voted for him..... and felt dirty afterwards.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Yes, only schmarmy douche bags windsurf.

I voted for him because he plays ice hockey.

Dude, look at the picture. It's fucking John Kerry, JOHN KERRY!!!, wind surfing. It screams out DOUCHE BAG!!!

I guess just because he's from my state I'm used to it -
    dude has always done that shit. "Active guy" has been his
    steeze since the 80's. And he really does play ice hockey,
    and it really is why I voted for him.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Dude, look at the picture. It's fucking John Kerry, JOHN KERRY!!!, wind surfing. It screams out DOUCHE BAG!!!

Eh, I get that you're trying to be funny, but windsurfing does not make Kerry a douchebag. Being in Oregon, I've met many windsurfers who are ordinary, decent people. A douchebag would be someone who "hunts" by driving a truck up to a bunch of drugged up birds with clipped wings and while shooting at them with buckshot still manages to miss, instead hitting a close friend in the face.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Eh, I get that you're trying to be funny, but windsurfing does not make Kerry a douchebag. Being in Oregon, I've met many windsurfers who are ordinary, decent people. A douchebag would be someone who "hunts" by driving a truck up to a bunch of drugged up birds with clipped wings and while shooting at them with buckshot still manages to miss, instead hitting a close friend in the face.

• john kerry was swift boated by the right wing media. he lost to bush by one state... ohio. just like gore lost by one state... florida. nobody in the history of the us has ever defeated a seated pres. during wartime in a election. he played shit a lil' too safe and lost because of it. i still respect dude 1,000,000 times more than draft dodger, east coast elitist educated, phony texan-populist bush any day.

I have much respect for the man.. but he's got way too much baggage from the last round. I'm actually suprised he isn't running - the dude has a hell of an ego. My guess is that everybody told him to sit down for the good of the party.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

My guess is that everybody told him to sit down for the good of the party.

like that would ever stop him. I bet his wife said she wasnt wasting any more of her money on his campaigns and he's to old to divorce her and marry someone richer.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

like that would ever stop him. I bet his wife said she wasnt wasting any more of her money on his campaigns and he's to old to divorce her and marry someone richer.

Actually, he's been seen quite bit with the heirress of the Grey Poupon Mustard fortune. He doesn't even need the katsup money. There's been talk that he might make a run in 2012 if the Democratic Party doesn't take '08, possibly heading up the independent Condiment Ticket.

Actually, he's been seen quite bit with the heirress of the Grey Poupon Mustard fortune. He doesn't even need the katsup money. There's been talk that he might make a run in 2012 if the Democratic Party doesn't take '08, possibly heading up the independent Condiment Ticket.

dont blame me, I voted for Zesty Italian.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Italian will never beat Hidden Valley Ranch

Hidden Valley Ranch

Zesty Italian

Ranch

Ketchup

BBQ

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

Holy shit that's funny. There's got to be a way to introduce this to the political lexicon at large.

Zesty Italian

...but all the rest get a pass.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    I bet his wife said she wasnt wasting any more of her money on his campaigns and he's to old to divorce her and marry someone richer.

Classy!!

Saba, I also prefer wives of the stepford variety, who just force smiles and agree with everything their husbands say...

Look, kerry was kind of a douche, but if you could stand to listen to him, he was actually speaking on real life issues, not just ways to market tax cuts and justify Iraq...

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts

Cosign.

Entering public life before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to accuse your fellow soldiers of war crimes is one thing. But for the full douche, you have to then run for president 24 years later, touting your valor fighting the war you said at the time was a massive crime. For the added dash of vinegar and water, you then have to accuse the veterans of that war who you compared to Mongolian huns of "Swiftboating" you (whatever this means). It takes a special kind of douche to make your career in the Senate as the oversight committee's prosecutor uncovering the CIA's role in helping the Contras fund their war efforts by selling us cocaine, and then defend said agency's right not to be bullied by my avatar's name sake. For all his voting for wars before he voted against them, John Kerry is also a rube. After the pro-holocaust conferences, the televised announcements of succesful uranium enrichment, the funding of Baghdad's Shiia ethnic cleansers, Senator Kerry announces he wishes to travel to Tehran. Probably because James Baker thinks it's a good idea, a man I'm sure Mr. Heinz once said was a war criminal. Yes, John Kerry is a water based solution, invented in France, so a woman's nethers can smell its freshest.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Cosign.

Entering public life before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee to accuse your fellow soldiers of war crimes is one thing. But for the full douche, you have to then run for president 24 years later, touting your valor fighting the war you said at the time was a massive crime. For the added dash of vinegar and water, you then have to accuse the veterans of that war who you compared to Mongolian huns of "Swiftboating" you (whatever this means). It takes a special kind of douche to make your career in the Senate as the oversight committee's prosecutor uncovering the CIA's role in helping the Contras fund their war efforts by selling us cocaine, and then defend said agency's right not to be bullied by my avatar's name sake. For all his voting for wars before he voted against them, John Kerry is also a rube. After the pro-holocaust conferences, the televised announcements of succesful uranium enrichment, the funding of Baghdad's Shiia ethnic cleansers, Senator Kerry announces he wishes to travel to Tehran. Probably because James Baker thinks it's a good idea, a man I'm sure Mr. Heinz once said was a war criminal. Yes, John Kerry is a water based solution, invented in France, so a woman's nethers can smell its freshest.

Sounds like somebody could use a douche to clear that sand out of his vagina.