JAY-Z IS GAY [JAY-Z IS GAY RELATED]

2»

Comments

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    If you want to really get pissed off, check out that dude's video. (I wouldn't listen to it on speakers at work...it's pretty fucking offensive.)

It's just sad that people like this still exist in the world.

I can't believe you actually think this is real. You're just playing along, right?

As much as I'd like to think it's fake, I'm not 100%. I believe some people are that stupid to be serious.

A lot of people have been asking me, "Where are you coming from, Donnie?" Well, I was hoping that in my song The Bible Says that I had made myself clear, but there is only so much you can say in a 3 minute song.

I am in fact a Reformed Homosexual and I'm trying to let people know that there is an escape from being Gay. By letting people know that "God hates a Fag" I am doing Gods work, I'm preaching.

When I was in highschool I kept having feelings for the boys I was in school with. Often I would let these feelings take over. I got into lots of trouble when I was Gay.

I stopped listening to secular music and started going to my fathers church services. I was so miserable, being gay, something had to happen. I found Jesus! I found Jesus and He showed me the way. The right way to live that is. Loving, Gods Way!

Exactly. I'd love to believe that it's a total spoof (to help salvage my ever-crumbling faith in humanity, if nothing else), but I don't think it is. Like, that whole "reformed homosexual, thanks to Jebus!!!" thing? That is, sadly, a very real thing. This dude just comes off like Fred Phelps with a guitar.

That said, I have been schnookered by spoofs such as this before, and it would actually be a relief to find out this is another one.

• it sounds like a south park song...."get on your knees" "no backdoor to heaven"

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    I think the singer in my band needs to have a heart to heart with this guy.

Its clear he needs reforming.

• oh shit!

Ted Nugent (loincloth)

which one of u was this?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    If you want to really get pissed off, check out that dude's video. (I wouldn't listen to it on speakers at work...it's pretty fucking offensive.)

It's just sad that people like this still exist in the world.

I can't believe you actually think this is real. You're just playing along, right?

As much as I'd like to think it's fake, I'm not 100%. I believe some people are that stupid to be serious.

A lot of people have been asking me, "Where are you coming from, Donnie?" Well, I was hoping that in my song The Bible Says that I had made myself clear, but there is only so much you can say in a 3 minute song.

I am in fact a Reformed Homosexual and I'm trying to let people know that there is an escape from being Gay. By letting people know that "God hates a Fag" I am doing Gods work, I'm preaching.

When I was in highschool I kept having feelings for the boys I was in school with. Often I would let these feelings take over. I got into lots of trouble when I was Gay.

I stopped listening to secular music and started going to my fathers church services. I was so miserable, being gay, something had to happen. I found Jesus! I found Jesus and He showed me the way. The right way to live that is. Loving, Gods Way!

Exactly. I'd love to believe that it's a total spoof (to help salvage my ever-crumbling faith in humanity, if nothing else), but I don't think it is. Like, that whole "reformed homosexual, thanks to Jebus!!!" thing? That is, sadly, a very real thing. This dude just comes off like Fred Phelps with a guitar.

That said, I have been schnookered by spoofs such as this before, and it would actually be a relief to find out this is another one.

Oh Jesus, you guys!

This is a parody. Yes, there really are people out there who think this way... which is exactly why this guy made a parody!