For Shig: Beyonce "Irreplaceable" in Spanish

2»

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

It's so absurd... and amazing. i wonder if those gators are real. i couldn't imagine beyonce doing that with no live gators... kinda like tyra around some seals.

you all have heard the remix with ghostface right?

i really liked that 'check up on it' song, so i'm not hating on her pop styles (even though i find it very hard to believe Miss Knowles would be so, ah, inviting in the club).

yeah, for the same reason, she greatly irked me on "soldier." i just don't buy that B would have a problem with someone whose status ain't hood

the end of the video with her jumping around with her all-girl band (didja hear? Beyonce's got an all-girl group! as in all girls! playing instruments! girls! playing instruments!) is just plain embarassing.

ok, i'll stop now.

but the part just before that when her ex was about to get in the cab, and she was like, "wait, one more thing..." and she put her arms around his neck, and right at the moment you're questioning yourself like "is she gonna give him another chance? or just say goodbye with some affection?" but NO. she's like "that's my chain that's around your neck. i'll take that back." she really owned that move. this is a beyonce i can be down with

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    have y'all ever seen the footage of her being asked why she uses and wears fur by a bunch of PETA members?

homegirl looked like a sext deer caught in the headlights