What kind of drugs would you like to try?

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Peyote, shrooms (again, only did it once) and I'd still like to see what LSD is like.

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    never did dmt, but not sure i would try it.
    qualudes would be cool.

• Adrenochrome sounds fun.

There has been a substantial amount of controversy about whether adrenochrome can be classified as a hallucinogenic drug. Even though adrenochrome induces remarkable psychoactive effects, most researchers agree that an adrenochrome experience does not qualify as a psychedelic one. Psychoactive effects of adrenochrome include euphoria, confusion, changed train of thought, lack of judgment, poor insight and inability to concentrate.[1] In one study[2], test subjects compared adrenochrome experience to mild psilocybin and LSD experiences.

• never did dmt, but not sure i would try it.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Adrenochrome sounds fun.

There has been a substantial amount of controversy about whether adrenochrome can be classified as a hallucinogenic drug. Even though adrenochrome induces remarkable psychoactive effects, most researchers agree that an adrenochrome experience does not qualify as a psychedelic one. Psychoactive effects of adrenochrome include euphoria, confusion, changed train of thought, lack of judgment, poor insight and inability to concentrate.[1] In one study[2], test subjects compared adrenochrome experience to mild psilocybin and LSD experiences.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    never did dmt, but not sure i would try it.
    qualudes would be cool.

DMT is fucking crazy. Million miles an hour jungle fractal trip that stops dead after five minutes. No come down, no side effects, just BANG - back to normality. That said I'm in no hurry to do it again.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I'd like to try Placebo.
    I heard that schitt will get you fucked up.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    I've used the standard hallucinogens (lsd, psilocybin) numerous times. I'd like to try something more intense, though I'm not sure if I'm ready for this yet:

Bufo Alvarius (or ... psychedelic toady)

I actually saw one in the rain forest of Puerto Rico. A knowledgeable man of the jungle pointed it out to us. The temptation to "lick the toad" was present, but it just wasn't the right time. Besides, I hear you poo yourself.

How many licks does it take ...

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I've used the standard hallucinogens (lsd, psilocybin) numerous times. I'd like to try something more intense

Try this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    I've used the standard hallucinogens (lsd, psilocybin) numerous times. I'd like to try something more intense

worst "trip" i ever had.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    yeah salvia is pretty fucking strange. It felt like a huge hand came down and started pushing me around. I also laid back on this couch in my friends dorm after we took a few dry bong hits of it and i had like this vision quest type shit happen. Rivers of color went over my eyes and i felt like I was flying around. It was like I was in a trance like the shit you see the shaman doing in a tribe. Everytime after that though was pretty wierd so i stopped fucking with it. One of the most bizarre legal highs you can obtain.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    yeah salvia is pretty fucking strange. It felt like a huge hand came down and started pushing me around. I also laid back on this couch in my friends dorm after we took a few dry bong hits of it and i had like this vision quest type shit happen. Rivers of color went over my eyes and i felt like I was flying around. It was like I was in a trance like the shit you see the shaman doing in a tribe. Everytime after that though was pretty wierd so i stopped fucking with it. One of the most bizarre legal highs you can obtain.

A few months ago, I tried it some of that 7x stuff that comes in vials and smoked a small bowl with a blowtorch lighter. It starts off somewhat like smoking weed after not doing so for a long time (bright colors, "warm" feeling), but then the "heavy" feeling comes in. The right side of my body felt incapacitated. If I saw a door crack, wall edge or whatever on my right, it would feel like what I was seeing was preventing me to move whereever the line started (I know, that makes little sense). I felt irritable afterwards and developed pink eye the next day. I know it's not a recreational drug, but I can't see it being a "mind opening" one either.

I don't think I'm hardcore enough for LSD, but I definitely want to eat shrooms.

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    Salvia is intense.

A couple years ago, me and a buddy decide to do it. We were sitting in an entryway to an appartment building trying to decide who was to go first. I won (lost?) and went first.
    I put the lighter to the piece and started inhaling, knowing i had to take one very large dose for it to take its proper effect. At the exact moment I exhaled, while i could barely see the smoke leave my mouth, because the world as i saw it, shattered in half, my visual spectrum was like a pane of glass breaking.....woah....i tried to stomach it to the best of my abilities because i was trying to pass the pipe/lighter without seeming too fucked (so that he wouldn't pass on it)... i walked outside, it was raining. Super intense. It could've been hours, but it was like minutes. Soon, it was gone and i felt no negative after effects and was compleltely sober.

I've done it a couple other times, both varying in strangeness and both very interesting. I'd do it again. and recommend it.
    not a party drug.

I'd like to try smoking heroin (cuz no needles) or opium. Most of the rest has been done already.

strongest drug i've ever done - dextromethorphan.

• something that makes my brain melt tha way a clavinet does

• never did dmt, but not sure i would try it.
    qualudes would be cool.

DMT is fucking crazy. Million miles an hour jungle fractal trip that stops dead after five minutes. No come down, no side effects, just BANG - back to normality.

that is a perfect description... it's like the whole 8 or 10 hours of acid rolled up into 3 minutes, with no lingering side effects, fiending for more, or that dumb feeling you have for a while after... in my heyday, i don't think i ever once passed up an oppurtunity to try a new drug, and this was by far my favorite

That said I'm in no hurry to do it again.

• RonanRonan 86 Posts
    Damn this thread! just spent monday convincing myself that my "experimentation" phase was through.

never heard of...
    dextromethorphan.

please elaborate

*Never really enjoyed salvia. not sure i'd recommend it (value for money being a big reason).

*Ketamine can be great sometimes, but often it's just pointless confusion.

*Who's got fucked on Liberty Caps?(Irish Shrooms) My fav shrooms by miles.