the return of REH DOGG...

crossingscrossings 946 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
for anyone like myself that can see the humor in that "TELL ME WHY" video by Reh Dogg that was posted here a few weeks back... you have got to hear the followup song he just put on his myspace...check out his new track "YOUTUBE RACIST HATERS":http://myspace.com/rehdogg

Comments

• certified genius.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Me & Reh Dogg are hommies. I'm getting some accapellas from him. Can't seem to get people interested in a "Why Must I Cry" remix, though. I feel dude's music, for real. When I listen to his shit, it reminds me of how I felt when I used to rock rap-a-lot tapes in '90. I have 4-5 of his cd's. This dude is so good. People need to recognize the real.

peace

h

• for anyone like myself that can see the humor[/b] in that "TELL ME WHY" video

Well I think that everyone could see some kind of humor in TELL ME WHY,
    but I am interested in what you think is THE humor, as if there were
    only one tension-building element causing the eventual ejaculation of guffawery.

In other words, we're all laughing but for different reasons.

1. Rappers from Connecticut are just funny style.

2. REH DOGG is retarded, and it is funny to watch retarded people
    do their antics, what with their wide-eyed and open hearted sense
    of expression.

3. REH DOGG is a sincere dude, who just happens to be a highly delusional
    home recording artist: he doesn't realize basic things such as that he cannot
    rapp on beat. It is this obliviousness that causes the comedic tension.
    (Oh god, how do we respond when he asks what we think of his newest song?!)

4. It is funny to watch homemade gansta videos, never scary like watching
    big-budget videos by actual ganstas.

5. It is funny to do racist hatter stuff on the internet.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Me & Reh Dogg are hommies. I'm getting some accapellas from him. Can't seem to get people interested in a "Why Must I Cry" remix, though. I feel dude's music, for real. When I listen to his shit, it reminds me of how I felt when I used to rock rap-a-lot tapes in '90. I have 4-5 of his cd's. This dude is so good. People need to recognize the real.

peace

h

I just want a drop for a mix. hook it up for me haz.

• damn, Maker's in his Top 16!

• When I listen to his shit, it reminds me of how I felt when I used to rock rap-a-lot tapes in '90.

Please expand on this angle.

To me it seems a LONG ASS WAY from the talents of Scarface, Odd Squad
    or Convicts to the hot air balloon adventure that is a REH DOGG song.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Oh man I didn't know he was from CT. That shit made my day.
    "Havin Fun At Mystic Aquarium"
    IMG SRC=http://a943.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/9/l_1eed65559184123347bde76af7e4201e.jpg>
    IMG SRC=http://a952.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/44/l_a2b4f42ac507dfbea77100ab0866fc27.jpg>