what do you think this Soul Lifters 45 will go for

Comments

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    SEVENTEEN MILLION DOLLARS

• not enough to rebuild NoLa

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    JC, that is the most egregious use of 'VG++' I've seen in a minute... good thing there are pics

(Edit: how in the hell does he have 100% pos feedbacks at over a thousand???)

• KidKKidK 119 Posts
    probably too much

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    probably too much

rare as shit, but ive never been a HUGE fan of that 45...id pay $20...haha

• probably too much

ehh, there's no too much...whatever someone wants to pay- given its Eddie Bo pedigree, and the fact that it is all things that its title implies- you could spend your money on worse. hell, its better than Salt. yeah, its a little repetitive, but so is a lot of funk. If that's your bag, this is on some prada-shit.

ako- if i ever find Invaders, and you ever find this 45, we'll swap.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    probably too much

ehh, there's no too much...whatever someone wants to pay- given its Eddie Bo pedigree, and the fact that it is all things that its title implies- you could spend your money on worse. hell, its better than Salt. yeah, its a little repetitive, but so is a lot of funk. If that's your bag, this is on some prada-shit.

ako- if i ever find Invaders, and you ever find this 45, we'll swap.

sounds like a fair trade...hell ill trade it for the salt 45 you just compared it too, i LOVE the salt 45!

i think its the drumming that makes the soul lifters 45 so boring to me...i dont know, its a good tune but by no means even CLOSE to my top funk 45s...but yeah, the eddie bo connection...i can see that raising the price. speaking of him, whats a james k-nine "live it up" 45 go for these days? i NEED that shit

whats a james k-nine "live it up" 45 go for these days? i NEED that shit

I paid $8 for mine

• whats a james k-nine "live it up" 45 go for these days? i NEED that shit

I paid $8 for mine

So, Ako, your answer must be $10 from SoI- he'll flip it for a 25% profit, right?

(SoI, if the team wins today, I got a gift for you. if not, it'll wait a few months.)

(SoI, if the team wins today, I got a gift for you. if not, it'll wait a few months.)

GO PATS!!