wants

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited January 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
soul survivors-s/t (tsop)bobby bland-soul of the manbobby bland-two steps from the bluesthe harvey averne brotherhood lpfamily circle-s/t or loveboundterry callier-occasional rainatlas-1al wilson-falling in love with you) 45nancy priddy-you've come this way beforethe jaggerz-introducing...los javaloyas-s/t

Comments

• the jaggerz is very very easy to find and shouldnt cost more than a dollar

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the jaggerz is very very easy to find and shouldnt cost more than a dollar

X****r,

if you don't find one locally I can send you one for the $1-$5 price I see it for in most stores out here.

I think I got some other pieces for you as well. Expect a PM later this week

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    whats up a**m. the jaggerz lp i'm talking about is on gamble not the "we went to different schools" lp.this ones pretty rare. it has a realy psychadelic cover and fetches between 30 and 60 dollars whent its on ebay.

• bobby bland-soul of the man
    bobby bland-two steps from the blues

which press of this are you after?

purple and gold? orange? or mca? does it matter to you? what shape do you need them to be in? i see the orange ones fairly regularly(i think i might even have them at my shop right now), but they are banged quite often.

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    i dont realy care what pressing. i'd like at least a strong vg w/ no skips on either one.

shoot me a pm if you've got them in the shop.

peace,xavier

• whats up a**m. the jaggerz lp i'm talking about is on gamble not the "we went to different schools" lp.this ones pretty rare. it has a realy psychadelic cover and fetches between 30 and 60 dollars whent its on ebay.

Wow, seriously? I passed on a copy this weekend.

I know the dealer, maybe he still has it though...

• pm sent