Connecticut makes me tired

schnipperschnipper 528 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
FYII'm at my parents house visiting. I slept ten hours last night. I had a dream I did gymnastics on the White House lawn. I used to be a gymnast and I used to live close to the White House, so I suppose it's not too much of a stretch. I went to the grocery store tonight in Bristol, CT (home of ESPN) to get overhead projector sheets so a friend could silk screen another friend's face on a tshirt. Then I fell asleep in his garage. Is this what happens when you graduate college or is this just what happens when you go to Connecitcut? Or is it a terrible horrible no good very bad mix (day) of both? The water here is nicer than D.C. and my hair looks good. I borrowed my mom's Aveda shampoo so I'm fairly fresh. Got good pizza in West Hartford and played with my dogs. Milo, the boy dog, had a dreadlock in his ear. A big fat one. I cut it off with a scissor and he rubbed his face into a pillow. What a life.-All things: record related: I bought a terrible Perez Prado LP at the thrift store. They also had the I'm An Indian, Too 12" on Ze, but how many copies of that record can one person buy? (Two is the answer, and one better be to give away)

Comments

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Thank you. Plaese make with the updates.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Is this what happens when you graduate college or is this just what happens when you go to Connecitcut?

Probably both, but it could easily be the latter more than the former.

• DaveNadaDaveNada 47 Posts
    i had the same dream dude