Faces of Meth

Comments

• I remember going with a friend to pick up some weed at this guys house while in high school. I was waiting in the living room and these two tweekers were watching TV and smoking meth. They asked me if I ever had. I said no and they thought it was their mission to get me to try it. These guys looked like the people in the above pics. All fucked up with open sores, skinny as hell, just plain broken. I held strong in turning that shit down. I did not want to end up like that.

Meth also leads to an extremely high rate of sex abuse against children not to mention the neglect. A lot of the rural communities where this is hitting have almost no social services in place. Not that big cities are much better, but at least they have something. Some of these small towns have absolutely no infrastructure in place. What a horrible fucking drug.

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

jollibee's mascot. jollibee is a filipino fast food restuarant, specifically the dining choice for senor puto bong bong.

http://www.jollibee.com.ph/

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Meth also leads to an extremely high rate of sex abuse against children not to mention the neglect. A lot of the rural communities where this is hitting have almost no social services in place. Not that big cities are much better, but at least they have something. Some of these small towns have absolutely no infrastructure in place. What a horrible fucking drug.

jesus fucking christ. What the fuck is wrong with people?

damn.

First offense with meth should be for the asshole. Obviously meth heads can't control themselves. And if they have kids...TAKE EM AWAY IMMEDIATLEY! Those pics of those kids just breaks my heart.

I would take em all home if I could.

• shooteralishooterali 1,591 Posts

Damn. The dentist was like "yo, I gotta take a picture of this shit".
    DAMN SON, LOOKING AT THIS... DON"T FUCK WITH METH!!!!!!!!!!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    Please, for make benefit glorious non-US viewers, to explain who these folks are and how they became graemlin-worthy (I have always wondered but was too afraid to ask):

umm, some squirrel
    two gay guys from In Living Color (Damon Wayans and David Alan Grier)
    Will Ferrell as Ron Burgundy in Anchorman
    I don't know who this is!
    E-4o aka Fonzarelli aka 40 water aka Capt Save a Hoe mayne
    some internet star

Aha! I see now. I never watched "In Living Color" (The subtlety of the title was just too much for me). I know of Will Ferrell but wouldn't recognise his face when reduced to 20 pixels, haveing not seen "Anchorman". I've never seen this "Internet star" before. Perhaps I need to stay in more. I have also never heard of E-40. I have heard of WD-40 and a Fonzarelli from "Happy Days". Let me google...

Apparently "At parties from Oakland to Atlanta when DJ's throw on "Captain Save A Hoe" with it's infectious singalong chorus of "I wanna be saved" the frenzied crowd will react with the same enthusiasm as they would to any true classic."

Call me - I guess my life will just have to remain incomplete on that one.

I thank you all for the knowlege droppery.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I have also never heard of E-40. I have heard of WD-40 and a Fonzarelli from "Happy Days". Let me google...

IM surprised you dont know E-40....hyphy movement. Shadows not so good album...dayum, hope I didnt offend anyone

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    IM surprised you dont know E-40....hyphy movement. Shadows not so good album...dayum, hope I didnt offend anyone

I have encountered most Shadow output. My old drummer was a big Shadow fan, but I never got it. I borrowed the stuff, but to this day I remain as unmoved as a glacier by it.

Maybe it's best felt whist recreationally smoking? The drummer was a big herbivore. But then, I feel mullet noodling a la Holdsworth, so perhaps the message is on a frequency I can't receive.

I have heard of E45. That's not far off.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

I have a friend who looks a bit like the first picture. I'll have to show her what her meth-future would look like (is that what Michael Jackson looks like when he wakes up?)

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

I have a friend who looks a bit like the first picture. I'll have to show her what her meth-future would look like (is that what Michael Jackson looks like when he wakes up?)

me too. thought about calling her on it.

like a bad dream.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

this is, in fact, a board member

who is it?

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

who is it?

mark...harharhar! I have no idea!

who is it??

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts

The third pic reminds me of Lady Sovereign.

• Please, for make benefit glorious non-US viewers, to explain who these folks are and how they became graemlin-worthy (I have always wondered but was too afraid to ask):

I don't think you need to be from the US to know Dave Chapelle,

that's not Dave Chapelle!

• The last girl is actually HOTTER after her meth abuse!!

Huh? What? Did i just say that?

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts

who is it?

emynd

aka

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• Damn. The dentist was like "yo, I gotta take a picture of this shit".

this guy is from the u.k.

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    aint that the same bottle of mountain dew sue teller woz drinking ?

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    maybe its because in europe we havent seen much off meth, or its im stupid ?
    but i walked all over town today and couldnt score a gram.
    so i got some maroc hash.
    and o ja,

and didnt pay shit

• To keep it record related I know the owner of a record store that started playing with meth, he got paranoid and fired his entire staff (most of which had been working with him for 5+ years), replaced them with employees that he felt ere stealing form him but not as much as the previous crew. He recently shut down his business.

this shit will fuck your life up worse than any other drug I've seen (crack included)

You talking about B? Yeah, things got really bad over there at the end. He fired some really good people that would have followed him to the end of the earth over some crazy accusations and delusions.

I almost bought his record racks durring his end of days fire sale.

Love the guy, but he's got some demons to confront.

What's good?

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    That shit is fucked up. Taking money off your mums for food and then spending it on meth. The shit is only just taking off over here in australia. Most of the speed junkies have upgraded to meth. You see them walking around the inner city like the walking dead.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    That shit is fucked up. Taking money off your mums for food and then spending it on meth.

I think that shit is fake.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    That shit is fucked up. Taking money off your mums for food and then spending it on meth.

I think that shit is fake.
    i soulfully believe youre right.

• Damn. The dentist was like "yo, I gotta take a picture of this shit".

this guy is from the u.k.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    okay my bad don't believe everything you see on youtube.

• VitaminVitamin 631 Posts
    maybe its because in europe we havent seen much off meth, or its im stupid ?
    but i walked all over town today and couldnt score a gram.
    so i got some maroc hash.
    and o ja,

and didnt pay shit

co-sign!

Weed should not be classified as a drug. I'm not saying it doesn't have a downside or make you lazy, forgetful and disorganized. But compared to meth. The upside of the drug is that it makes you more alert, and you are briefly more efficient and energetic. The Nazis I think invented it for their special forces. But it is also turning a minority of our population into zombies.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

To keep it record related I know the owner of a record store that started playing with meth, he got paranoid and fired his entire staff (most of which had been working with him for 5+ years), replaced them with employees that he felt were stealing from him but not as much as the previous crew. He recently shut down his business.

this shit will fuck your life up worse than any other drug I've seen (crack included)

You talking about B? Yeah, things got really bad over there at the end. He fired some really good people that would have followed him to the end of the earth over some crazy accusations and delusions.

I almost bought his record racks durring his end of days fire sale.

Love the guy, but he's got some demons to confront.

What's good?

yeah, last time I was in LV I walked in the shop expecting to see the old crew and not a single one was still there. I went into M*rc*'s old office and B was in there trying to crunch some numbers. He had that look in his eyes that pretty much explained it all. We ended up spending most of the day chilling but it just didn't feel as natural as it used to when we worked together.

I hope dude is doing good and that he's got good people surrounding him.

Vegas is a scary place to be trying to fight that kind of addiction

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Speaking of meth the chief foreman at my work got busted today for it. Failed a drug test big time. We'll find out tomorrow if he still has a job with us. Probably not.