A Story for all you Faux_rillians (JZR)

2»

Comments

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    i have nothing against defending wales...

word, I think it's covered by the rest of the UK

Fuck that's funny, I really enjoyed that.

As I've stated before, I've met more animals that I've liked than I have humans.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    So you're telling me that would really allow me fish hook your dogs/pets for my amusement?.
    Are you for real?

To me the cruelty and neglect of animals is big issue.Can a dog set it's own broken leg and be able to have its use? i've seen many of dogs running around downhere with their leg set in a Z like formation just because people dont care enough to carry them to the vet.That's not humane is it.

• It shouldn't involve tax money...Tax money should be dedicated to human beings. More than dogs. I will always claim that.

Honestly, when and where is any tax money going to PETA?

And please, who is actually member of those organizations??? I'd like to talk on the real with one of those...And you'll see my point. I don't get along with them. That's it. And magnetic, don't tell me you really worry for those dogs man??? Are you for real?

I think alot of people feel more compassionate towards dogs than humans. They're alot more defenseless and easier to love.

• I'm not talking about that i'm talking about people fish hooking dogs on land through any part of the body the hook pierces and torturing them by ripping them out.Once you seen this firsthand(Not a picture or a blurry video but right in front of your eyes) then you'll see the reason for PETA.

Besides, the "fish hooking dogs" story is an urban legend. The photos were manufactured.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

you actually don't have to pick between one or the other. it is possible to be kind to both humans and animals.