Alert! Marco Funk is cashing in his chips!

cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
As reported on Waxidermy!Record dealers everywhere wonder how theyare going to put their kids through collegewithout Marco Funk in the game...http://waxidermy.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=6999

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    As reported on Waxidermy!
    Record dealers everywhere wonder how they
    are going to put their kids through college
    without Marco Funk in the game...

http://waxidermy.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?t=6999

That bitch can't quit. He's an addict if there evar was one.

Or maybe he actually started listening to those terds?

• Well, I got outbid by him last night so the addict is back for another dose it seems....

Dress

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    I banned him years ago. believe me, there are strings attached when this douche bag wins one of your auctions.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I banned him years ago. believe me, there are strings attached when this douche bag wins one of your auctions.
    Where's that thread with all of those insane e-mails he sent to sellers?

• This plus the hidden bidders thing is going to make ebay much less fun....

Top marks for graemlin usage

for real. can we make that official? now?

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    This plus the hidden bidders thing is going to make ebay much less fun....

seriously!

here's a cleaned up version:

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    This plus the hidden bidders thing is going to make ebay much less fun....

seriously!

Thank you, from all the "Desert Theme" users.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

Yeah ... sorry it was a bit sloppy. I threw it together quickly ... not bad for a "first graemlin" though, eh?

• i kinda liked the floating head white background "why must i cry" better.

question begs to be asked...was this taken from the shower scene?????

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

I put my own spit-polish on a version.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    ^^^^

Ding-Ding! We have a winner!

I'm still trying to get over that showerscene. Who would've encouraged that???

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

I really hope not, he paid a little late but so far so good. Keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks Marcofunk!

question begs to be asked...was this taken from the shower scene?????

My version was taken from an outdoor scene ... I think the section that's about 53 seconds in.

I like the new version. Was that just Photoshop? For some reason, I have a hard time getting sharp lettering with such a tiny image. Do you just boost up the resolution?

Though,

... over such spilled milk.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I like the new version. Was that just Photoshop? For some reason, I have a hard time getting sharp lettering with such a tiny image. Do you just boost up the resolution?

I just used a regular Arial font with no anti-alias. I cut the head out using path tools and just cut and pasted the text balloon from other graemlins . All in Photoshop.

• someone should add some soap suds or bubbles and i think we got ourselves a winner.

and just cut and pasted the text balloon from other graemlins

That's how I got the balloon as well ... I'll have to play around to get it that sharp (not sure why mine fuzzed out). Graemlinomics.

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

I would love to see this as an animated gif, kinda like a grown version of the "Oh Snap!" graemlin.

I would love to see this as an animated gif, kinda like a grown version of the "Oh Snap!" graemlin.

Here's a quickie for laughs. Its two images and he's not saying "Why Must I Cry" but it also took 2 minutes.

• I would love to see this as an animated gif, kinda like a grown version of the "Oh Snap!" graemlin.

Here's a quickie for laughs. Its two images and he's not saying "Why Must I Cry" but it also took 2 minutes.

you can do better. can you take out the background on that and get him actually lip synching wha the needs to be saying? i will not rest till this shit is canonized

you can do better. can you take out the background on that and get him actually lip synching wha the needs to be saying? i will not rest till this shit is canonized

I know ... I just threw that one up for laughs. I'll see what I can do about a proper animated version.

• you can do better. can you take out the background on that and get him actually lip synching wha the needs to be saying? i will not rest till this shit is canonized

Haha soulstrut is a tough crowd!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Hmmm...looks like marcofunk "quits" eBay as often
    and as honestly as Mark Latency "quits" the Waxidermy BBS!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    as nate bizzo says:

"best believe it stone cold greasy"

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

Hmmm...looks like marcofunk "quits" eBay as often
    and as honestly as Mark Latency "quits" the Waxidermy BBS!

• Sheize I'm ruined!