Digging with a turd in the chamber

2»

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Did you take a dump on said records? Terds over terds.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

do you know what "gambled and lost" means?

• Supposedly Diamond was infamous for unholy #2 activity while visiting a certain NY spot. It was apparently wise to leave the building for at least 15 mins after he "created a monster".

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    Supposedly Diamond was infamous for unholy #2 activity while visiting a certain NY spot. It was apparently wise to leave the building for at least 15 mins after he "created a monster".

Although he smoked a pound of herbs, he's still nice with the terds. So fuck what you heard!

• MjukisMjukis 1,675 Posts
    I also heard he'd open the door afterwards, point towards the bowl and yell: "This is the fat shit that you seek, hear me now brother!"

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts

Van City=Vancouver? B.C. or WA??

BC, not 'Couver, that town is waaaack!

do you know what "gambled and lost" means?

Van City=Vancouver? B.C. or WA??

BC, not 'Couver, that town is waaaack!
    haha. Don't know about any shows up there though.

• I also heard he'd open the door afterwards, point towards the bowl and yell: "This is the fat shit that you seek, hear me now brother!" YO THAT'S THAT SHIT!

Saw your locale as BC, figured it was British Columbia.
    I guess not, huh?

Saw your locale as BC, figured it was British Columbia.
    I guess not, huh?

BC=BellCity
    I really want to get back up to the Pac. NW.
    Seriously.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    yall some nasty motherfuckers all shitting up in dirty ass record stores. Public toilets, fuck that, grimy record store flea market salvo shitters, are fucking disgusting. You take a dump in the one shop by my crib, your balls will probably fall off 2 hours later.

BC=BellCity
    I really want to get back up to the Pac. NW.
    Seriously.

Sorry I'm still clueless...
    Where is Bell City?

• Although he dropped a pound of terd, he's still nice with the verbs. So fuck what you heard!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Public toilets, fuck that

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

I can't fuck with milk if I'm gonna be out and about most of the day (digging included). Say if I eat a big bowl of cereal, I'll be on some violent bowel shit later in the day. That shit comes back to haunt my ass at work, when I literally have to run up to the 4th floor (little-used) bathroom and let it rip. It's weird that I'm gettin' lactose-intolerant in my older age (Black-related).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

Where is Bell City?
    Everywhere

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Every fucking time i get on a major digging mission i gotta take a crap. shit drives me fuckin insane.

'specially with the lack of public toilets round my way.

fucking bastard asshole, always plotting against me.

but you dudes aint seen shit until you are digging with your kid and he fills the daiper.

little man cleared an entire store one time and the owner was throwing the but fuck him because little stinkys' wernt the biggest terds in that store.

• haha. Don't know about any shows up there though.

post all croatian finds...that used to be my thing!

by the way, turd in the chamber whilst digging is a pain, but in a way its luck casue i have found my best records like that...like a zen thing, but only the kind you can hold for 30 mins not the kind that suddenly needs to be taken care of

Where is Bell City?
    Everywhere

What Bell City isn't a real place?

Where is Bell City?
    Everywhere

What Bell City isn't a real place?
    In my mind garden it is.