praparati la bara ost

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
anyone got this lp yet? peace, stein. . .

Comments

• hmmmmmmmm. either this topic has already been exausted or nobody has it yet.
    peace, stein. . .

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    What is it? I have never heard of it.

Plase to skool little dude.

• What is it? I have never heard of it.

this is the rackord that has the music for gnarls barkley's "crazy"
    bass line, strings, and haunting girl voices. it's all on there. peace, stein. . .

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    What is it? I have never heard of it.

this is the rackord that has the music for gnarls barkley's "crazy"
    bass line, strings, and haunting girl voices. it's all on there. peace, stein. . .

mp3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/12upc1

I don't have it, just the mp3 I found a couple months back. It's a nice sample, but that song is so damn played out.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    if you look at the credits of "Crazy" you see that the publishing is going to a BMG company which is called "Atmosphere" if I remeber it right.

I did a research on that 8 Month ago and found out that this BMG company is a sound library. They have a CD called "Spaghetti Western" and the whole OST is one there. Even this faster version of the song that was sampled.

I bet that DM sampled form the sound library CD instead of the original OST.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    hawk got the Truth...i made the same researches after peeping the movie...it's a Terence Hill features. Since i'm an avid Italian composer fan, i looked for it thining that dudes like Micalizzi could have done it. Right off the bat, i dont think he used the OST but the BMG sound lib.

I have yet to see the record. I've seen the VHS of the movie, that's it.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

I bet that DM sampled form the sound library CD instead of the original OST.

You'd be a wise man to make that bet, too.