Post pics of your favorite records for 2007!

Manduro3000Manduro3000 265 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Its 2007! Time to post pics of records that's on top of you fave list for the New Year!

Comments

• Its 2007! Time to post pics of records that's on top of you fave list for the New Year!

what a boring idea. sorry.

peace,
    sebastian

• I don??t get it. Do you listen to all those Backyard Heavies 45s at the same time?

Still, nice records...

- J

• nice collection!

cleaning that shit up looks like a pain tho lol. shit is all over the place!

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    Lot's of cool records Manduro, but are these your 2007 favs or are you
    just flexin' your crates?

• Lot's of cool records Manduro, but are these your 2007 favs or are you
    just flexin' your crates?

Actually I'm in the process of getting part of my collection insured. I was advised by the insurance agent to narrow down what was the most important this year and get the record cataloged and take pics for their records. They won't insure an entire collection if you have too many records. They will only give you a flat blanket fee to cover everything, which is not alot. I'm trying to avoid losing everything in a fire or flood and only being insured for a few grand. 2 years ago that almost happened when my place flooded and nearly wipped out half my collection.

• my intraweb p3n0r is this 8============================================D big.

dope records though

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    just flexin' your crates

For real, a lot of those records are heavy wants of mine. Good stuff. Maybe I'll post later and get my little dude on.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    pretty big fan of that slurp record eh??? cmon.

but god damn i am jealous of you otherwise.

• some of my best records( all 45s) i got in 2007

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    You got all these records in 2007? didn't 2007 just start?

I love that sugar shoppe 45. Too bad the LP they had on capitol sucks except for that one song.

• hehehe.....2006 i meant

That??s why I own the Sugar Shoppe on a 45, that is why 45 are superior (except prog, jazz and folky stuff)

You got all these records in 2007? didn't 2007 just start?

I love that sugar shoppe 45. Too bad the LP they had on capitol sucks except for that one song.

i kinda like "hangin' together" or whatever...but maybe because the wiseguys sampled it

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

?????????????????????????????????????????

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    My first purchases of 2007 have been massive... need to sloooow doooown