who got sick this winter yet?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
i woke up the other day with my right ear clogged and it hasnt went away. i know like 5 other people this has happened to. kind of weird. i feel like i lost all hearing in my right ear.

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I had the nastiest fucking flu about a month ago. I missed about 5 days of work and felt like shit for 3 weeks.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Pneumonia. Fucking sucked.

• I've had the flu for about 4 or 5 days. Got it at the end of moving cross-country. I blame nasty rest stops in the south...

All stuffed up, and have trouble breathing or hearing. Of course, my wife got the flu shot and is perfectly fine. She wants to go mattress shopping in a minute. I'd rather roll over and sleep another hour. Hopefully only another day or two of this, because that's about all I can stand. Next year it's flu shot time for sure.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Today is about 55 degrees F, but windy as a mufalaka. It looks and feels like spring, with the exception of the wind.

• no winter in DC (at least not yet).

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    no winter in DC (at least not yet).

well you know what i mean haha

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    I rarely get sick. Maybe once every few years. Eat well, get enough sleep and step up your OCD game! I wash my hands all day every day!!!! Soon as I get to work (cause I ride the bus), everytime before and after I eat anything, After fools shake my hand,etc. Washing your hands a lot is one of the best ways to avoid germs and getting sick. Please believe it.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    This might sound crazy, I think I'm getting hay fever cause of the warm weather.

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,850 Posts
    Damn, I thought this was another STD thread.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I've been sick all weekend. And I start my new job on Monday. Greeaaaaaat.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    Damn, I thought this was another STD thread.

it could be if u want it to

drop yer science