Does anybody here know this ebay seller?

2»

Comments

• I thought the samething myself.... yo-i-got-beats has nailed it!

...I heard Kev had switched from Crack to Meth ... easier to sell and cheap to make...

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

What happened to our old friend the PayPal chargeback? Kind of a pain, but really if he stiffs anyone on their grails, no sweat right?

• What happened to our old friend the PayPal chargeback? Kind of a pain, but really if he stiffs anyone on their grails, no sweat right?

the dude's creating fake auctions - he can't create a fake account and then disappear into the ether at paypal??? people don't know the full circle of the game....

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts

What happened to our old friend the PayPal chargeback? Kind of a pain, but really if he stiffs anyone on their grails, no sweat right?

the dude's creating fake auctions - he can't create a fake account and then disappear into the ether at paypal??? people don't know the full circle of the game....

I won one of his auctions.. the record went for under $70... so "if" I decide to pay and I dont receive the record I am doing a chargeback real real quick....

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330069888942

Somebody is most definitely going to be saying

I just noticed that whoever is behind these auctions bit my whole item description format almost word for word. If anybody else caught that, plaese just let it be known that I (ebay seller name: p.eugene) have NOTHING to do with any of this schitt. I'm pretty sure that anybody that's ever done business with me knows I don't get down like that, but still.... let it be known

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts

wait, are you agreeing with me or not?

• wait, are you agreeing with me or not?

not - you will not be able to get your money back from paypal. Paypal guarantees that they will reverse the dough from the account, but if no account exists, you're ass out.

wait, are you agreeing with me or not?

not - you will not be able to get your money back from paypal. Paypal guarantees that they will reverse the dough from the account, but if no account exists, you're ass out.

If I am not mistaken I think that you can do a chargeback via your credit card company in which the money will be taken from Paypal who in turn would have to go after the seller. I have done this in the past when someone played me on a turntable I brought on Ebay... thing is Paypal would freeze your account but you get your damn money back..... Imma call this seller up

Ok so I just got the email from Ebay with this persons contact info.....and its bullshit.... the number listed is a non working number. So I emailed the seller and told them to send me a working number or beeter yet call me... here is what Ebay sent me:

User ID: fusmoni
    Name: Monique Traynor
    Company:
    City: Portland
    State: ME
    Phone: (207) 240-0782
    Registered Since: Saturday, Dec 30, 2006 16:58:25 PST

• this is the new three card monty shit!!!!!!!

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    She should get that 'stache edged up with some of the money.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Who is doing what to who? Did that broad steal records & is ebaying them? Someone got divorced? They moved to another state? My head is spinning. At this point, I'll say it was Mulatu in the study with a candlestick.

Peace

h

• now yall bitches really owe me

MONIQUE TRAYNOR

I JACKED YOUR $$ SO MY BABIES CAN EAT!

after peeping her myspace page, seems very possible michael traynor aint dude you guys need, prolly one of the dj dudes on her page, she's a groupie...

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    ok yall, check this shit out

Guys name Michael traynor is wrong, Ryan Traynor, the MO # is Ryan i just talked to his new wife & him via 3way, monique is who you want, she collects records!!!

damn, this is some suspensful forum shitt here. I can't wait for the conclusion.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Sometimes I love this place (no Romo).

• firmRola, please don't hurt 'em!!

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    this drama can't end like this. I need my strut opera now.

• this drama can't end like this. I need my strut opera now.

Here's a reply a certain strutter got from the shady seller:

Hello,
    if you won the item...you will get the item you paid for...
    in the last wekk this whole Ebay thing has been the worst!!!
    from emails of ppl saying all types of shit to me.
    & i dont know anything about other auction...
    So in a nutshell. its not you its this whole thing...
    I WILL MAIL YOU THE RECORD...YOU WON IT...THEN ITS YOURS..
    other then that i dont know what to tell you besides but ALOT of
    ppl has been hitting about this record & if you dont want it there
    are that do...Not being Rude....but i have got deaths over
    record..WOW! so pls feel where i am comoing from.
    & i a lady.
    Thnx,
    M***

LOCATIONs for days.

• er x's new wife called me back, they have now turned this matter over to the 5'0

Hopefully there's a Maine cop who is just dying to have a fraud conviction under his belt.

the last time she did this was in april, does that sound right to those who remember this from the past? & after those auctions she bought a new car...[/b]

Totally inexcusable and disgusting.

• man, I didn't bid, I remembered that shit from last time, but gotta say: fir-melo
    you are killing it

She never replid to the two e mails that I sent her and I aint paying her shit.....

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    She never replid to the two e mails that I sent her and I aint paying her shit.....

I was considering adding a fake account and bidding $10 Gs high on each auction so that no poor folks would be taken.

In retrospect, I probably should have done this.

So I reported the bogus non working number to ebay and what not... was told to wait 48 hrs and request her number again so here si the new number:

User ID: fusmoni
    Name: Monique Traynor
    Company:
    City: Portland
    State: ME
    Phone: (978) 304-5482
    Registered Since: Saturday, Dec 30, 2006 16:58:25 PST

I called it and left a message...I know she is not going to call me back...but she better not leave me negative feedback.. thats all I care about fuck the record.