DJ Muro video with JustBlaze, GFK.. + MP3

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.hiphopcrack.com/viewArticle.hhc?articleId=414video takes you through some of the collaborations with the above mentioned folksshit is ILL non-japaneeze speakers have to FF 3:00 in to get to the english...bonus - mp3 of 'roosevelts' courtesy spinehttp://www.spinemagazine.com/music/january/djmuro/theroosevelts.mp3

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    The beats are sick, the collabos are perfect. i'm sure heads here would recognize this as that old real schitt.

• anybody know what's up with his "best of tropicoool" cd? what label it's on?

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    sometimes it amazes me that alchemist and prodigy can make good beats when they come off like such morons on film

• The beats are sick, the collabos are perfect. i'm sure heads here would recognize this as that old real schitt.

It's pretty good. Still, the language barrier prevents me from really getting down with this. My favorites were the Ghost joint (Shawn Wigs on the chorus-- ehh), the De La track (Dave keeps getting better) and out of the strictly Japanese shit probably "Tribe Life" and "Trail Blazer." That "Prodigy track" was disappointing to say the least.

• sometimes it amazes me that alchemist and prodigy can make good beats when they come off like such morons on film

• muro is a cool dude but a lot of them shits is boring

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    muro is a cool dude but a lot of them shits is boring

Big Dudes usually equal boring beats.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    What is that round turntable he's using at 4:43? Never seen it.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    What is that round turntable he's using at 4:43? Never seen it.

Vestax QFO. Q-Bert designed mixer/turntable in one...

search youtube for Q-Bert and QFO to see what it does and how it's done!

peace.

• sometimes it amazes me that alchemist and prodigy can make good beats when they come off like such morons on film

they appear to be on some learning diffficulties ish...