more HIP HOP LESSONS- HAPPY NEW YEARS! mp3s

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
Once again, in what has become a Soulstrut holiday tradition, I bestow upon thee more of these HIP HOP LESSONS in hopes that a better understanding of THAT REAL SCHITT will be soaked in by future generations. Rare old school live raps and scratches for yo ASS. This is the foundation, the cornerstone, the ORIGINS of where this great music known as Hip Hop came from. Any persons with this wealth of history who doesn't share it with the young youth should, basically, be hanged like Sadaam. So therefore, it's yours. Bust the move- Grandmaster Caz w/ Donald Dee Grandmaster Flash & The Furious 5 Pt 1 Grandmaster Flash & The Furious 5 Pt 2 1980 Celebrity Club MC Convention - You may be familiar with the Live Convention 81 & 82 records... this is another excerpt from the same tape that some of those recordings came from, featuring The Treacherous Three, Spoonie Gee & Busy Bee Rob Base, Doug E Fresh & Slick Rick - Features the classic "Treat Her Like A Prostitute" plus some other stuff you may have never heard before Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five w/ Kool Kyle (entire side of tape, 36 min.) - rare recording from the summer of 1979, before rap music 1st hit wax. The sound quality on this is pretty terrible, but this is a great of example of what hip hop was really all about before record companies got ahold of it Chuck Chillout KISS-FM 8-29-86 - miscellaneous radio show by legendary dj Chuck ChilloutRandom rap heads may also be interested to know that I threw some rare Phill Most Chill stuff up over at the DWG forum last night, so check em out asap before the links are deader than hip hop. HAVE A FUNKY FRESH NEW YEARS, BATCHES! BTW, my little man Khalil Chill (pictured above) wants everyone on soulstrut to know that he doesn't like my old music and wants to hear the Chicken Noodle Soup song. He better go 'head with his little kryptonite vulnerable ass... these kids today, i just don't get 'em

Comments