gettin married!

wyzewayzwyzewayz 303 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
at our new years party at a club I proposed to my lady on stage. she thought I was going to make her do a hip hop karaoke duet cuz she's a damn fine singer, so when I was up on stage after the last act I called her up, and pulled out a nice little diamond ring for her and asked her to me marry in front of a few hundred people (we actually had people doing songs: worl premiere/charisma and wolf/many a wu-tang song...etc)anyways, it was a dope night, and almost everyone there was bit with the love bug and she got to be the talk of the nightPhotobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hostingthe two of us:Photobucket - Video and Image Hostingand the lady:Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Comments

• dude, congrats. i love love (newlyweded bliss related) and those are some beautiful flicks of a beautiful couple. have a good new year; you're off to a great start.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Congratulations! That's beautiful. I can't wait to find somebody I want to marry so I can plan a romantic proposal.

Herm

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Congratulations! That's beautiful. I can't wait to find somebody I want to marry so I can plan a romantic proposal.

Herm

love is closer than you think

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Congrats man, i like your style... you gave her a night she will never forget.

and if i may be so bold: your fiance is fine.

yay for the happy couple!

• Congratulations! That's beautiful. I can't wait to find somebody I want to marry so I can plan a romantic proposal.

Herm

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

Herm

(Just beating Day to the punch!)

• Congrats man, i like your style... you gave her a night she will never forget.

and if i may be so bold: your fiance is fine.
    yay for the happy couple!

thanks! I think she's fine too! you should hear her sing. that sealed the deal for me. that reminds me of the scene from taledega nights when dudes like "and thanks for your wife's lovely tata's" or whatever and they all take it as a complement ha....

we have a junior together too! I'll post some pics of him later on as he's one and a half and got some new Jordan's for christmas to make his feet happy.

yah, it was bold, but her "best friend" told me the ropes: "you better so something special cuz it's going to be a story that gets told over and over and over again"
    I was like "damn, you mean I can't just give it to her?" ha

yah, it was bold, but her "best friend" told me the ropes: "you better so something special cuz it's going to be a story that gets told over and over and over again"

word.

i popped the question on a boat on Amsterdams most beautiful canal on her birthday.

(i was driving the boat).

my little guy is 18 months as well.

Congrats again, 2007 is gonna be a good year.

• yah, it was bold, but her "best friend" told me the ropes: "you better so something special cuz it's going to be a story that gets told over and over and over again"

word.

i popped the question on a boat on Amsterdams most beautiful canal on her birthday.

(i was driving the boat).

my little guy is 18 months as well.

Congrats again, 2007 is gonna be a good year.

shit that's ill.

here's junior

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and his new shoes

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

• tuneuptuneup 586 Posts
    Many congrats to you both....and junior is one cute little dude. Congrats on that too...

kids in shopping trolleys...

your kids shoes beat the crap outta my kids shoes.

and mine for that matter, sheeeit i remember when they came out (5s right?) i wanted a pair of the black ones sooo bad. but couldnt afford them.

• ha! they were a gift from my roomate! dope chrismas gift.....

your kid is looking at that isle with some hungry eyes

speaking of ill christmas gifts, I gotta post a photo the christmas present from my boss later, I didn't take a photo yet, but here's the story,

earlier in december he asked me what was one of my favourite record covers that I owned---------after a brief deliberation I said the terry callier lp (spread the hate) what color is love---to me, classic-----I didn't think anything of it.....a few days before christmas, he gave me a 30 X 30" canvas where he had one of our friends who's a photographer, come over while I wasn't there, snag the record, took a photo, and got it printed onto a giant sized canvas! that was so ill.....

ironically, I had bid at a live auction at another hip hop show we threw to win a canvas from a local graffiti writer for him! the proceeds went to breast cancer research anyways, so it was a double positive.

I'll take a photo later tonight