MP3 REQUEST !

RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
AHHH ....too lazy to dig these up from the depths.dirt nation/ khadija (sp)?mark assylum/ forgot the title...the one with the pleasure sample.btw i played sable/ old times sake last night, slept on...long forgotten jam. eddie kendriks sample killin it.

Comments

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    AHHH ....too lazy to dig these up from the depths.

dirt nation/ khadija (sp)

got you

Khadija

btw i played sable/ old times sake last night, slept on...long forgotten jam. eddie kendriks sample killin it.

could you please post this id like to hear it

• good loox pcmr, your the man.

here is the sweet sable..90's r&b schitt ! think this was around 94-95 maybe...i believe 1st use of eddie.

http://download.yousendit.com/7B6FFEB90F01B47B

• dayday 9,611 Posts

?mark assylum/ forgot the title...the one with the pleasure sample.

Haaa! Ho shit I haven't thought about that record in a minute. It might take some time, but I'll try to holler at my man who has a copy and upload it.

• those where pretty decent at freestyle dancing from what i remember

here is the sweet sable..90's r&b schitt ! think this was around 94-95 maybe...i believe 1st use of eddie.

Yeeaaaah... just heard this on the radio a couple of weeks ago for the 1st time in years. They played that "Strawberries & Hennesey" song with the Patrice sample too, which I also hadn't heard in a minute.

BTW, Common (Sense) used that Eddie sample back in I guess it was 1992. Seems like somebody else did too but I can't recall for sure.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    thanks for that track man

Yeeaaaah... just heard this on the radio a couple of weeks ago for the 1st time in years. They played that "Strawberries & Hennesey" song with the Patrice sample too, which I also hadn't heard in a minute.

BTW, Common (Sense) used that Eddie sample back in I guess it was 1992. Seems like somebody else did too but I can't recall for sure.

yeah...comm did use that. old age.
    how bout blackberry molasses....again forgot the name of the group.i have the 12' somewhere, i really need to rip that.
    also dropped davina w/ raekwon last night...fire.
    primo brandy remix was hot.
    so much quality shit...adriana evens, etc. nowadays...i dunno, chris brown aint really cuttin it.
    not feelin the fake mary sound alike shaquida of whatever her name is...chic down wit luda.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Sable... NICE ONE. She was with R. Kelly, right?

WHATTUP Kon?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

btw i played sable/ old times sake last night, slept on...long forgotten jam. eddie kendriks sample killin it.

Yeah man, I always liked that Sable joint back in the day. It probably could have been bigger than it was had it ended up on a better label...or came out 10 years later than it did. Good shit though...you taken me waaaaaaaaay back right now.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Sable... NICE ONE. She was with R. Kelly, right?

WHATTUP Kon?

Whoops, I got her confused with Sparkle.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    WOW THE DAMN ABOVE THE RIM SOUNDTRACK...SMOKIN ON THE BLUNT/AND SIPPIN ON THE HEINEKEN...