Saddam, Dead

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.htmlDoes this count as the hat trick for the "deaths in threes" theory?

Comments

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html

Does this count as the hat trick for the "deaths in threes" theory?

Sure.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html

Shit, I'll happily take that as the third.

Wise move to do the execution low key and relese the pictures etc afterwards though I fear that it's going to be an even more than normal violent new year in Iraq.

• http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/29/hussein/index.html

Shit, I'll happily take that as the third.

Wise move to do the execution low key and relese the pictures etc afterwards though I fear that it's going to be an even more than normal violent new year in Iraq.

Doubtless it will feed the paranoid and conspiracy theorists. I can't wait! I'm surprised they did it. I though he'd be around for another 10 years.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    SADDAM Hussein is spending his final days feasting on beefburgers and fries before he is hanged - at his own notorious Abu Ghraib prison.

One of the former Iraqi leader's military aides said: "I spoke to a senior Iraqi - not Saddam but someone who is in prison near him - and he told me the former president likes to eat Burger Kings and French fries."

He said it is likely the tyrant will choose the western snack as his last meal.

• I need youtube confirmation on this

• What will history make of this?

A war predicated on a lie which resulted in the ousting of someone who deserved what he got in the end anyways? How would are views be different if Bush had just said Saddam was a scumbag that needed to be taken out.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I need youtube confirmation on this

I predict 17 Saddam "look-a-like" Youtube hangings by the end of the year.

• R.I.P.

• I need youtube confirmation on this

I predict 17 Saddam "look-a-like" Youtube hangings by the end of the year.

I'm predicting Canada's first youtube look-a-like hanging fatality

• So, this means we win the war, right? Its over now?

phew! glad that's over.

• dayday 9,611 Posts

??? NEW: Hussein refused to wear black hood
    ??? NEW: Hussein told witness, "Don't be afraid"
    ??? NEW: Bush praises Iraqis for giving fair trial
    ??? Celebrations break out in Baghdad and Michigan[/b]

wtf?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

The rest of the world was really pleased with this 'fair trial'

• So, this means we never had a[/b] war, right? Its over now?

Orwell, batches!!!

• ??? Celebrations break out in Baghdad and Michigan[/b]

wtf?

there are a lot of iraqis in dearborn michigan

• R.I.P.

you are an idiot

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

??? NEW: Hussein refused to wear black hood
    ??? NEW: Hussein told witness, "Don't be afraid"
    ??? Celebrations break out in Baghdad and Michigan[/b]

wtf?

Dearborn, Michigan has a big Muslim/Iraqi population.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    R.I.P.

you are an idiot

you realize you're responding to a joke account right?

• R.I.P.

you are an idiot

you realize you're responding to a joke account right?

all of his accounts are a joke

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    So, this means we win the war, right? Its over now?

phew! glad that's over.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

• this is all just too wild.

end times.

maybe i'm just tripping and it's practically 4:00 in the AM PST but being able to see the final moments of someone on T.V. is real crazy. I feel it kind of says something in the world we live in, like it's nothing to see somebody about to killed.....

• maybe i'm just tripping and it's practically 4:00 in the AM PST but being able to see the final moments of someone on T.V. is real crazy. I feel it kind of says something in the world we live in, like it's nothing to see somebody about to killed.....

S A Y I N G[/b]

• No noose is good news....

• roistoroisto 879 Posts
    This is fucking disgusting.

Bush: "Bringing Saddam Hussein to justice will not end the violence in Iraq, but it is an important milestone on Iraq's course to becoming a democracy[/b] that can govern, sustain, and defend itself."

• salviasalvia 279 Posts
    R.I.P.

you are an idiot

WTF! Ultimate

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    this is all just too wild.

end times.

maybe i'm just tripping and it's practically 4:00 in the AM PST but being able to see the final moments of someone on T.V. is real crazy. I feel it kind of says something in the world we live in, like it's nothing to see somebody about to killed.....

I hear ya....at least Saddam was humane enough not to broadcast the 100,000's of civilian executions that took place under his rule.

Showing film and/or photos of his death on the other hand is just vile, barbaric and disgusting.

end times.

• roistoroisto 879 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Humans

• I hear ya....at least Saddam was humane enough not to broadcast the 100,000's of civilian executions that took place under his rule.

you know him and his sons had torture rooms right? i think they did some of this shit for entertainment, please don't get to the point where you are saying "he never sank to this level" there is plenty of video of the aftermath of his killing the kurds

iam against the death pentalty but when your kill score goes over 100 i say all bets are off

and part of the reason they video taped it ,i suspect, was so that all the conspiracy theory nuts couldn't say that he was living on a yacht somewhere with dick cheney's anal baby or something, but they will still say that anyways

Showing film and/or photos of his death on the other hand is just vile, barbaric and disgusting.

end times.

was it end times in 1945 also?