chyeah b/w early morning/work crew

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
what up

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    just woke up and about to have a cup of coffee.
    *sigh* gotta get ready for a flight to Atlanta today *sigh*

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i had some friends over drinking and then we went to eat korean food and i ate some bbq chicken and bul go ki and had some melon gum to cleanse my breath and i cant go to sleep now so im trying to drink some more sake that was leftover but thats not working out very well so now im listening to devin the dude and i feel happy

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    bulgoki is the shit!
    why sake and not soju?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i ganked a bunch of alcohol from work on my last day and i just got a bunch of wine and sake that was lying around for some reason. there's some unlabeled bottle i got that someone told me is like japanese vodka or something and its aiight but i dont know what the fuck it is

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    fuck this work shit. i'd rather be walking and my dog, and picking up its turd.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    been a lovely one here! officemate is out, boss is out, boss's boss is out.
    finished listening to DJ Koko's "Time To Make The Floor Burn" mix, listened to Funky16Corner's "Popcorn" mix, and now am almost halfway thru DJ D.L. "Indie Craze" mix he recently put up.

also, took a break from the music to peep some youtubeage... Erule - Listen Up(!), Lil' Jazz juggles, DJ Dopey 2004, 8-Off Agallah - Ghetto Girl (ha), Camp Lo - Coolie High,...

whats good strutterz?!

watched Bubba Ho-Tep last night too.