Cloned meat makes for good eatin'?

2»

Comments

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    Surely it's cheaper for a farmer to just stick a load of cows in a field with a bull and let it happen naturally? Leave the clone-mongers to do some useful work, like creating a world of Stepford babes [this is said with complete sarcasm].

What's a farmer?

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I would turn veggie rather than eat this excrement. Or just stick to fish.

By 2040 at current fishing/trawling rates, there will be no fish in the ocean that humans eat. Once again, the fish will have to be cloned oooooooooooohhhhhhhh
    Agro business and overfishing of the oceans are much BIGGER problems for what gets on our plates vs cloning. I implore people in this thread to read about what cloning is in some literature and then make an informed opinion. (NoArrogantDickhead)

Peace
    T.N.

• long pig

Long pig is the term given by cannibals to describe what humans taste like. The long part comes to describe the long cuts of the human legs and rump that would be unusually long when compared to pigmeat.

• im gonna start eating meat again

Conversion complete!

• slushslush 691 Posts
    I'm going on a strict bamboo diet
    you cannot clone bamboo
    .... can you?

• ZachDZachD 318 Posts
    I would turn veggie rather than eat this excrement. Or just stick to fish. Thing is ... Why bother cloing meat? Surely it's cheaper for a farmer to just stick a load of cows in a field with a bull and let it happen naturally? Leave the clone-mongers to do some useful work, like creating a world of Stepford babes [this is said with complete sarcasm].

Nah, the idea would be to clone the biggest, meatiest cow that you could find and thus avoid the randomness of mother nature all together to have consistently large, tasty cows. Like someone said they already do this by selective breeding now but this would be one step further. There is a lot of work involved in breeding animals.. a lot of them die in birth in the wild if someone isn't there to birth them. If you saw Jackass 2 the farmer jacks off his horses in to a bottle and them inseminates other horses (or lets people drink it). Not sure if they do that with cattle but I would imagine they do, except not the drinking part.

• I'm going on a strict bamboo diet
    you cannot clone bamboo
    .... can you?

I wouldnt think there would be a need, the shit grows so fast you can actually hear it grow. Really, you can, I've heard it....

• I'm going on a strict bamboo diet
    you cannot clone bamboo
    .... can you?

I wouldnt think there would be a need, the shit grows so fast you can actually hear it grow. Really, you can, I've heard it....

http://www.bamboos.com/Choosing%20and%20Growing.html

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    the most docile, dumbest, slowest, plumpest animals to domesticate

I'd tap