After XMas Shopping Digs?

Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
fuck records! I took my day off and hit the Primm/State Line outlets.$60 (listed at $150) out of a Neiman Marcus employee's hold pile. Plus a sick Burberry pigskin corduroy jacket in matching brown, marked down from $900 to $175. The combo looks so tough with my cream Dior button up.Did yall hit the racks or just hit the bins?

Comments

• I gotta spend all my extra spending money on a new regulator for my power window in my Jeep...fucker popped and the damn window fell into the door...

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    usually i dont waste my time replying to threads about clothing

but damnnnn those shoes are hot!

and i hate LaCoste

• usually i dont waste my time replying to threads about clothing

I know I know

usually i dont waste my time replying to threads about clothing

I know I know

haha. theyre dope shoes. i can dig. id buy em if i wasnt so broke all the time.

• I was expecting the maawl to be jam packed. People didn't really show up until noon or so, and by that point wifey and I were ready to leave.

We got harassed by a carload of old Israelis who wanted us to save our parking space for them while they circled back around... and then they used their car to block us in the lot after someone else got to the space first. I really had to hop out the car on this 70 year old lady in her $200 shades talmbout "you promised us your space! Tell them they can't have it!"

I was expecting the maawl to be jam packed. People didn't really show up until noon or so, and by that point wifey and I were ready to leave.

We got harassed by a carload of old Israelis who wanted us to save our parking space for them while they circled back around... and then they used their car to block us in the lot after someone else got to the space first. I really had to hop out the car on this 70 year old lady in her $200 shades talmbout "you promised us your space! Tell them they can't have it!"

yea. the whole way to the mall that morning i was listening to the news and its like "malls will be packed"

there was like 10 people there. i went into Best Buy. bought an external HD and bounced. no lines. no traffic. no nothing.

• 2 words open box.

Stupid people get things for christmas they cant or dont know how to use, it gets returned, and you get a great deal.

• I was expecting the maawl to be jam packed. People didn't really show up until noon or so, and by that point wifey and I were ready to leave.

or

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I was expecting the maawl to be jam packed. People didn't really show up until noon or so, and by that point wifey and I were ready to leave.

or

ummm...neither.

• Nordstrom's baby! Even though it was slim pickings (What's up with the abundance of Xl's and Smalls? Fat asses or the emaciated only get the come-ups?) I did find a nice pair of jeans normally at 135 for 68.00

Looking back Nordstrom isn't really the place to go to get deals though, even at half olf I saw alot items at 200.00 and up (sweaters? t-shirts?....HELL NO)

• boast1boast1 142 Posts

We got harassed by a van full of pakistans who wanted us to save our parking space for them while they circled back around... and then they used their car to block us in the lot after someone else got to the space first. I really had to hop out the car on this 70 year old lady in her $200 shades talmbout "you promised us your space! Tell them they can't have it!"

• slushslush 691 Posts
    I went out with the inention of buying a fitted cap and shoes

I came back with Gal Costa's first ST and Jorge Ben Africa Brasil

that don't make no sense

• Nordstrom's baby! Even though it was slim pickings (What's up with the abundance of Xl's and Smalls? Fat asses or the emaciated only get the come-ups?) I did find a nice pair of jeans normally at 135 for 68.00

Looking back Nordstrom isn't really the place to go to get deals though, even at half olf I saw alot items at 200.00 and up (sweaters? t-shirts?....HELL NO)

No extra smediums for the boy?

I don't really fuck with Nordys unless I'm in SF. There are better options. Now that yall have a Bloomingdales there should really be no excuse. Is there a Nieman Marcus in the Bay? Saks? Man, SF is deprived of clothing options. Unless one's idea of clothing a t-shirt with a farm animal and a quote from a rap song that you buy in a store with a single-syllable name staffed by guys who used to be turntablists and now wear flat-brimmed 5150 hats and all-over-print hoodies.

I was geeked to find a lot of shit in my size, which is average - 34/32 jeans, Large shirts and jackets, 10-10.5 kicks. Usually the first to go.

• after i watched dreamgirls with my folks in clovis, my mom made us do a drive by of walmart to see if it was open. it wasnt, and thusly, no new chonies and socks for shiggie.

No extra smediums for the boy?

I don't really fuck with Nordys unless I'm in SF. There are better options. Now that yall have a Bloomingdales there should really be no excuse. Is there a Nieman Marcus in the Bay? Saks? Man, SF is deprived of clothing options.

I was at the Palo Alto location (or should I say "paaaaaaalleeee aaaalto"?) in hopes to avoid the madness of downtown. Yeah there are Neiman's but only downtown and I'm not trying to hear all of that mess.

Don't sleep on Hayes valley

clothing a t-shirt with a farm animal and a quote from a rap song that you buy in a store with a single-syllable name staffed by guys who used to be turntablists and now wear flat-brimmed 5150 hats and all-over-print hoodies

DOG! Why you have to put Daly City, Union City, Hayward, Vallejo, all the low-bee.com dudes, and folks that really "hit-up haight for gear" all on blast like that?

I thought only Marcus was heartless.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I was geeked to find a lot of shit in my size, which is average - 34/32 jeans, Large shirts and jackets, 10-10.5 kicks. Usually the first to go.

No, I think you're mistaken. It may give you comfort as you lie in bed alone at night, prisoner within your freakishly malformed body, to tell yourself that these are "average" sizes, but average dudes wear like a 9.5 shoe and wouldn't let their jeans dip below a 33.

• Well, I don't know how you define "average" but a 33 jean gets a bit snug around the crotchal region for my taste.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up Jonny? No doubt I'm clothes shopping today! Hitting up the Ralph Lauren Rugby store then off to Brooks Brothers. Might hit the outlet mall up north as well. The outlet mall has Polo, Burberry, Nike and Adidas shops. Plaese believe it.