Need help Las Vegas record spot....

IronfeetIronfeet 516 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I remeber not to long ago sombody said here there was a sound library type of store in vegas... Is that store open? What was the name and where agian??? I just can't find it... Big B's and Record City and the over priced dude is all I know about... THanks!

Comments

• you going?

do you need that woman's number?

let me know, i'll give you the lead.

• The High End might be the store you are thinking of - it perished a few months back. And longtime favorite Big B's closed last week...

Record City, Zia, and Wax Trax are really all we got...

• last time in Las Vegas, I went to the record shacks. There are about two or three in Las Vegas. They are a chain but very neat, mostly used. They was also a specialty record store, dance music mainly on charlotte or charsleton st.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    And longtime favorite Big B's closed last week...

• And longtime favorite Big B's closed last week...

is that the shop down and across the street from HHS? if so its too bad i got a bunch of good dollar bin hip hop records there.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    And longtime favorite Big B's closed last week...

is that the shop down and across the street from HHS? if so its too bad i got a bunch of good dollar bin hip hop records there.

thats the spot. It's also the place where I really learned about record collecting. Working behind the counter there offered me a world of musical knowledge. My eyes got opened to groups and artists like Can, Incredible String Band, Suicide, Muddy Waters and so much more.

I went in there several months ago and the shop was looking nowhere as great as it once was. Sadly it looked like its end was inevitable.

RIP to a great store

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Dude, they never had CAN there?!! argh, the employees always bogart the good stuff.

stupid employed college students.

- spidey