ULTIMATE STRUT DATING GUIDE (nrr, pimp related)

13»

Comments

• d_wordd_word 666 Posts
    Considering the rampant misogyny in this forum, I find this thread highly suspect...There are few of who can lay claim to having a "pimp game," but whatever.

Lonely Man---->Misogyny

More like Bitter, Ass-hurt Record Collectro---->Misogyny

uh huh - SAYIN. Dudes shouldn't be mad at women just cause they can't figure the mechanics of relationships.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i think this is the only long running thread i havent posted in yet so hi

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Considering the rampant misogyny in this forum, I find this thread highly suspect...There are few of who can lay claim to having a "pimp game," but whatever.

Lonely Man---->Misogyny

Hey Coselmed,

I would say that my instructions are actually androgynous. They would apply equally well to men or women. I've given similar advice to both sexes. No one should be careless with their hearts and/or play the fool. Fools rush in where wise men and women fear to tread. I addressed my suggestions to the men because I'm not a homosexual, so I have no experience with dating men. "I only kick about what I know about, you know what I'm sayin'" and I dated A LOT of women in my single days. Like Smokey said, "I shopped around" before settling in on my wife.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    and I dated A LOT of women in my single days.

your constant remarks about this make think that this could be another case of...FAKE PAST FINDS.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you dun wan test da rocket launchah

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    also, the "instructions" seem to work just fine for "HOW TO GAIN THE ATTENTION OF A GIRAFE AT THE ZOO"

Go back and replace "woman" with "girafe".

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    and I dated A LOT of women in my single days.

your constant remarks about this make think that this could be another case of...FAKE PAST FINDS.

I was just providing context from which my advice comes. How would you learn about dating women if you only dated one? Dating is harmless and does not require having sex. That is a personal choice, not a requirement. But I digress, dating many women isn't a bragging point. I always wanted to find a soulmate, and would have rather found "Mrs. Right" early on than date a bunch of women. I took the lemons I had and made lemonade.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Lonely Man---->Misogyny

Hey Coselmed,

I would say that my instructions are actually androgynous. They would apply equally well to men or women. I've given similar advice to both sexes. No one should be careless with their hearts and/or play the fool. Fools rush in where wise men and women fear to tread. I addressed my suggestions to the men because I'm not a homosexual, so I have no experience with dating men. "I only kick about what I know about, you know what I'm sayin'" and I dated A LOT of women in my single days. Like Smokey said, "I shopped around" before settling in on my wife.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

But P*****k, would you even bother to spend time dropping relationship knowledge if you thought half these dudes had a clue?

Lonely Man---->Misogyny

Hey Coselmed,

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

But P*****k, would you even bother to spend time dropping relationship knowledge if you thought half these dudes had a clue?

Hey T***a,

Nice to hear from you. I see where you're going with that, but I know many dudes who don't have a clue about women. What I know, I learned from trial-and-error, psychology, vicarious learning, and observation. I don't mind sharing advice, when asked, if it can help folks avoid the pitfalls I encountered.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Options
    nice big stacks

"cant win for tryin" is what j garcia claims.
    go figure.

also go figure about those people who feel threatened about your post.
    dont get me started but i think there is large population of people actively avoiding the bitter reality of the situation they are in, inturn, they look to corrupt others if they can. makes em feel less pathetic, no????

• whats up coselmed? havent seen you for a minute on here.

i hope my comments didnt come off as misogynistic. i didnt mean them to be. actually, i think they go both ways even though i did say "put her ass to work" ...i should haev said "it is a great date to cook a little food together!"

anyway. guys do need pointers with this stuff nd i know women who do too. i didnt really see this thread as having anything to do with "pimp game", just mark trying to find someone nice while hiding behind stereotypically celebrated gender roles.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    Not pointing fingers or naming names, but I predict that the next decade or two will find at least one or two of the ostensibly well-meaning dudes in this thread nonetheless going out like the Melvin-Van-Peeblesish loiterer down at my local health-food spot who fully considers himself "a romantic mentalist--a sensitive, spiritual, lover-slash-appreciator-slash-understander of the feminine," rocks the kente-cloth pillbox lid and Egyptian-motif zubaz, and is always not-so-furtively rubbing his crotch and making not-so-veiled complaints about his "backed-up chi," giving all the women a hard (or semi-hard) time, despite apparently having "a special lady" of his own back at the shack.

I've said this before in a different context, but: Almost without exception, anyone who has to tell you what qualities they possess is in fact usually lacking in precisely those qualities. This is true for people who have to tell you that they're funny, true for people that have to tell you that they're artistic, and true for people who have to tell you that they love-slash-appreciate-slash-understand women. Buyer beware.

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts
    whats up coselmed? havent seen you for a minute on here.

i hope my comments didnt come off as misogynistic. i didnt mean them to be. actually, i think they go both ways even though i did say "put her ass to work" ...i should haev said "it is a great date to cook a little food together!"

anyway. guys do need pointers with this stuff nd i know women who do too. i didnt really see this thread as having anything to do with "pimp game", just mark trying to find someone nice while hiding behind stereotypically celebrated gender roles.

Hey, T**y...Those comments weren't directed specifically at you; just a general commentary on dudes who ostensibly have "pimp game" (see subject) and weighing in on this topic instead making real world moves by gettin' some.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    the advice about olive garden being a surefire panty dropper is the funniest thing I've read on soulstrut in months tho.